RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Holder know. All them former top people got scoops and connects with the career people in Washington.

Holder know that as more shyt comes to light, Conservatives are going to start demonizing the FBI and DOJ to protect Trump. They already started.
Nah nah the libtards and snowflakes are the ones on a witch hunt

And the FAILING NY Times and the bastion of liberal ideology...the left leaning rag THE WALL STREET JOURNAL (:lolbron:) is in on it too!

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I've been out in montauk on vacation since yesterday morning, let me know if I missed anything... first piece of possible collusion with a gop operative asking hackers to get Clinton's emails on behalf of Flynn and trump insulting Joe and mika on Twitter, am I missing anything else ?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I've been out in montauk on vacation since yesterday morning, let me know if I missed anything... first piece of possible collusion with a gop operative asking hackers to get Clinton's emails on behalf of Flynn and trump insulting Joe and mika on Twitter, am I missing anything else ?
Basically

The Coli Trumptards popped back up again with their contrarian bullshyt

Their problem is they want the benefits of The Coli without accepting that we don't give a fukk about their ideology...they think it's unfair that we're shytting on them and that they should be allowed to spout their particular brand of trolling bullshyt in peace, when really there are TONS of places on the internet they could go to and feel comfortable.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
this thread in a nutshell:

full
Why post here? Its bad enough we had white trolls last night but its so annoying when TLR geniuses come here and act like they know shyt.

Not going to turn this into a back and forth with you but if you disagree with the posts in here, don't post. Otherwise you're just baiting, starting un necessary conflict and ruining the thread.

I respect your thoughts even if I disagree with them. Respect ares and stay away. Its a win win for both sides.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why post here? Its bad enough we had white trolls last night but its so annoying when TLR geniuses come here and act like they know shyt.

Not going to turn this into a back and forth with you but if you disagree with the posts in here, don't post. Otherwise you're just baiting, starting un necessary conflict and ruining the thread.

I respect your thoughts even if I disagree with them. Respect ares and stay away. Its a win win for both sides.

i don't post in this thread. but i'm still going to pop in to say how stupid 90% of the posts are. if you have a problem with it, you can ignore me sir.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
vFJMAxO.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State