RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Because 99% of you didn't know there was a SCOTUS marshal, or what was discussed, or where she got her information

Is this wrong? October 31, 2016, NYTIMES: Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

I can't say she's wrong.

I can say that she's got a unique view on a story no one else does.

You just want congruency so you don't have to do juggle MSM sources. You want the easy work. I TOLD YOU TO STICK TO TIME MAGAZINE if you're scared.

Take it or leave it.

You're babbling Nap. You can't tell us what we do or don't know :heh:. And Yes it was wrong.

There is no point in addressing the other nonsense you're spewing.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I posted this in another thread but this one is more fitting.

I keep seeing people say Russia meddled by changing voter roll calls....Well where is the evidence that anyones vote was denied because their registration was erroneous because Russian hackers changed their shyt?

full

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Because she thought she was going to win Einstein.

Thanks for your insight into the investigation.

Aiight people, if something happens there better be sirens upon sirens.

So because she thought she was going to win the election that TREASON is ok?

Wow.

Just wow.

:dead:

You're implying she's perfectly ok with Russian meddling as long as it benefitted her. Let that sink in.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the computer doesn't exactly say "vote denied because of Russia"

dumbass. takes forensics to figure that out.

So strange that not even ONE person has said they were denied the right to vote because their info was altered.

:duck:

It doesn't take forensics. You log in online and you verify that the person you said you voted for, is who's listed under your name. Its not rocket science, Nap. Its also not rocket science for someone to go vote and have the officials tell them they can't because their address is incorrect or whatever other bullshyt you wanna think of. This is easily verifiable and not a grand scheme.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So strange that not even ONE person has said they were denied the right to vote because their info was altered.

:duck:

It doesn't take forensics. You log in online and you verify that the person you said you voted for, is who's listed under your name. Its not rocket science, Nap. Its also not rocket science for someone to go vote and have the officials tell them they can't because their address is incorrect or whatever other bullshyt you wanna think of. This is easily verifiable and not a grand scheme.
Elections officials outgunned in Russia’s cyberwar against America

Look up cross-check problems

Also, many people reported finding out they were unable to vote due to random voter issues.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ban bet? Show me proof that any American citizen couldn't vote because his/her roll call got altered by Russian hackers?

If you can't, that gif you posted is just the reflection you're seeing in the mirror.
you moved past voter registration to "because of Russian hackers"

Then you'll debate if the hackers were in Russia, Russian nationality, or state-sponsored.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Elections officials outgunned in Russia’s cyberwar against America

Look up cross-check problems

Also, many people reported finding out they were unable to vote due to random voter issues.

What kind of 'random' voter issues? Was it something they did themselves? Was it something done by hackers altering roll calls? Was it Republican obstruction through Voter ID laws?

Your statement is vague and lends no credence to what you trot out as 'fact' that Russians altered voter registrations.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
STFU About LM, who fukking cares what she writes? Distraction
Let's get this fukking troll out of the thread, please. Still talking about Hillary because Putin is a piece of sh1t and he doesn't want to hear it.
@Ill is actually a Russian. No idea why he lives in the states.