RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Says the slav to the Caucasian :laff:

I'm not Slavic but you are Bangladeshi :ufdup:

If you plot @Ill's comments in the last year its pretty hilarious.

Dude not more than 2 months ago was talking about how there were no Russia ties or proof of hacking

"Attribution" :ahh:

I'm going to entertain this because your response should be comedy

What are you implying?

What is it you think HRC could have done to Trump personally during the election campaign?

Where are you getting the idea that she was cool with his treason?

How do you explain the multiple confirmed reports that the US was investigating the Russian interference since last year, but somehow HRC and her camp were able to create a Russian spin story in 24 hours?

Like another poster said, your insight from being from Russia and having contacts there is very interesting. But don't you think you might be looking at all of this through your motherland tinted glasses?

And if I'm not mistaken didn't you say your family had to leave Russia because of Putin and the overall toxic environment? You honestly think that the same people responsible for that can't be behind the interferences with our past election?

I'm not implying anything. The poster I quoted stated HRC 'knew' about meddling but did nothing because 'she was winning'. Thats also where I got the idea that 'she was cool with treason'. I'm sorry but if you're HRC and you "know" Trump and/or his associates are committing treason, YOURE NOT GOING TO STAY SILENT ABOUT IT.

HRC could have provided evidence to the IC of illegalities and have Trump DQ'ed from the Presidency. What the fukk else are you supposed to do if you "know" your opponent is committing treason and is a puppet of a foreign government (like she claimed in the video that was linked).

US investigates Russia all the time. Russia and the US are constantly battling each other in all facets of life. Russia didn't win Trump the election. HRC lost it for herself. Any other narrative is a distraction from her failures.

I'm not viewing it from my motherland tinted glasses. I don't actually give a fukk about Russia outside of my family there. On the Coli I'll ride out for them more than RL because posters on here fall for the okie dokie over and over and over again and can't see the bullshyt propaganda being spewed right in front of their faces. I view the situation from a mostly neutral position that slightly leans in favor of Russia (in this situation).

I'll just throw this out there but you guys are believing the same government that said they're going into Syria to fight ISIS while they secretly backed and funded ISIS(directly or indirectly) and it wasn't until RUSSIA came to Syria that ISIS actually got that work and had to fall back. Our IC "protects" us but does not have our best interests in mind.

Putin wasn't even in office when my family left the country. The turmoil that resulted from the US "winning" the Cold War is why we left. The environment in Russia was toxic and in many aspects remains that way. Putin and his people are very capable of carrying out this attack but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. He can't elect our President. He didn't change votes. "Influence" is found everywhere and its naive of people to think otherwise. The email hacks revealed factual information, not fabricated. People have completely dismissed the leaks and the contents of them because they're scared of Russia. Why the fukk are you scared of Russia? Why aren't we scared of the actual factual contents of those leaks that PROVED corruption and collusion within the DNC? We don't care though cuz 'Russia meddled in our election. It didn't change shyt but hey those pesky Ruskies are undermining us.....even though our people spoke and elected Trump themselves.....

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is Russiagate Really Hillarygate?

Senator: Wait, The Firm Behind Trump Dossier Was Funded By Russia?

People tied to HRC funded the Steele Dossier and bought the "news" from an ex-KGB agent.

You can't make this shyt up.
If this were the case, why since day 1 has Trump been doing everything in his power, and sometimes even abusing his power, to obstruct an investigation into finding out the truth?

Why didn't he as the POTUS take INITIATIVE and call for the investigation HIMSELF?

If he did that, not only would he look like a leader, he and his admin would have been in control of the investigation and would have been in control of the narrative. :wow:

Because he obstructed, because he denied, because he lied, he's now in a situation where he is on the defense. Do you understand? He did it to himself homie.:heh:

'Why?' is the question. :sas2:

Until you answer why, you are only fooling yourself with these late theories. You are not fooling us.

Mueller will find out. :wow:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Care to explain this request by Trump for Russia to find the emails?:patrice:

The "rumors" at the time were Russia was behind WikiLeaks and he made some word play off that. He's openly mocking the media.

It doesn't take forensics to find out if 3 million or more undocumented immigrants voted for Hillary. Which would answer why Trump lost the popular vote by, wait for it, 3 million votes. Still, no proof has come out. :mjlol:

You realize Trump can be wrong too, right? So ok, we have him being completely wrong on "all those illegals" voting.

Now, please provide proof that voter registrations were changed and had any effect on the election? Maybe post proof of any American citizen being denied the right to vote because hackers of any variety changed their info?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The "rumors" at the time were Russia was behind WikiLeaks and he made some word play off that. He's openly mocking the media.

You realize Trump can be wrong too, right? So ok, we have him being completely wrong on "all those illegals" voting.

Now, please provide proof that voter registrations were changed and had any effect on the election? Maybe post proof of any American citizen being denied the right to vote because hackers of any variety changed their info?
You think you slick? There's a difference between being wrong and outright lying to the American people. Never equate the two again.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Honestly, you're just a tool. I don't even use that word but theres no better description for you. You're an angry white guy who writes descriptive essays on how much he hates this or that. Your descriptions are cool if we were in freshmen English class but you provide nothing outside of emotions in this thread. You get daps cuz you say "fukk Trump...All his supporters are bigots etc". Thats cool for your circle jerk but you have no substance or original thoughts.
Fukk Trump, and fukk all of you fukk bois that support him. I am angry, and I haven't followed politics my whole life, so I don't have a bunch of strategic political answers to this sh1t, all I have is what I'm going through and how it affects me and my loved ones, and I will say or do whatever I have to in protecting or making my family feel better about what is happening. I see what the fukk is going on in this country, and the suppressed racism, bigotry, sexism, etc.. makes me fukking Sick. I call it how I see it, I know people like you, I grew up around them, they claim they are for equality, until we start making strides and then it's "muh white priveledge".

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Again, you guys all seem so confident that you're all in the right so I'll propose a bet. Its open to anyone in this thread.

I've already tried to bet @4d 6f 6e 65 79 and he fell back :yeshrug:

Option A) Coli cash - $1mill minimum
Option B) Ban bet - 2 week ban from HL

Lmk what y'all wanna bet on in relation to "Russian meddling"

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, you guys all seem so confident that you're all in the right so I'll propose a bet. Its open to anyone in this thread.

Why didn't you respond to my response? Trump could have been in control. That's gotta make his soul burn slow every night.:wow:

If this were the case, why since day 1 has Trump been doing everything in his power, and sometimes even abusing his power, to obstruct an investigation into finding out the truth?

Why didn't he as the POTUS take INITIATIVE and call for the investigation HIMSELF?

If he did that, not only would he look like a leader, he and his admin would have been in control of the investigation and would have been in control of the narrative. :wow:

Because he obstructed, because he denied, because he lied, he's now in a situation where he is on the defense. Do you understand? He did it to himself homie.:heh:

'Why?' is the question. :sas2:

Until you answer why, you are only fooling yourself with these late theories. You are not fooling us.

Mueller will find out. :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Trump confirmed there as Russian meddling. Now you're using quotes.

Which is it?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Your man is sinking.

Lmao. Tbh if you hop of Obeezy dikk for one minute and stick with the assumption that all of the information in this thread is true, then Barry fukked up majorly by remaining silent. I respect him for wanting to find out the "whole" truth before making public statements but if everything he knew that the media is saying he knew, then he came up way short on his responsibilities to our "democracy". Barry's more scared of partisanship from Republicans than Putin "stealing" the election. Trump isn't wrong on calling him out for that.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump, and fukk all of you fukk bois that support him. I am angry, and I haven't followed politics my whole life, so I don't have a bunch of strategic political answers to this sh1t, all I have is what I'm going through and how it affects me and my loved ones, and I will say or do whatever I have to in protecting or making my family feel better about what is happening. I see what the fukk is going on in this country, and the suppressed racism, bigotry, sexism, etc.. makes me fukking Sick. I call it how I see it, I know people like you, I grew up around them, they claim they are for equality, until we start making strides and then it's "muh white priveledge".

You're acting like that shyt wasn't there before this year :hhh:

You're from MA IIRC. You haven't seen anything "fukked up" around here. You're just angry the opposition won. P.S. I didn't vote for Trump :shaq:

"until we start making strides" Lol wtf. You're white. Stop it.