RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Is this misinformation? October 31, 2016, NYTIMES: Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

To this day, no retraction from the NYTimes or updated story to this fukking LIE.

Here is the main thrust of the article:

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.

Though this is being investigated, this is still true. They haven't found anything, or at the very least, they haven't released their finding to the public yet.:bpumad:

Use some critical thinking, son.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
DDP-NBWUwAAAQOr

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Don't answer a question with another question. Read up on the relationship between HRC and Vlad if you want to know why he's her scapegoat.

Again, if she "knew" he was committing treason, why was Trump allowed to slide on through?

You don't have to commit treason to be a puppet. :mjstare:

I'm aware of the relationship between Clinton and Putin. I also am aware that the contempt goes both ways. :bpufedup:

Why be obtuse about the fact that Former Dir. Comey confirmed that Putin "hates" Clinton, and the cyber attacks were all aimed for the purpose of either costing her the presidency or de-legitimizing her presidency (if she had won)?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I posted this in another thread but this one is more fitting.

I keep seeing people say Russia meddled by changing voter roll calls....Well where is the evidence that anyones vote was denied because their registration was erroneous because Russian hackers changed their shyt?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
You don't have to commit treason to be a puppet. :mjstare:

I'm aware of the relationship between Clinton and Putin. I also am aware that the contempt goes both ways. :bpufedup:

Why be obtuse about the fact that Former Dir. Comey confirmed that Putin "hates" Clinton, and the cyber attacks were all aimed for the purpose of either costing her the presidency or de-legitimizing her presidency (if she had won)?

If Trump is a puppet, he doesn't know about it. I'm open to the idea of him being an unwilling participant, or a "useful idiot".

I agree the contempt goes both ways. I'm also under no illusion that our actions may cause retribution from the victims and that should factor much more heavily in our foreign policy.

Dir Comey was the tipping point in Trump winning the election. He based investigations off information that he literally knew was Russia propaganda and false. He fukked up his own credibility.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Here is the main thrust of the article:

Though this is being investigated, this is still true. They haven't found anything, or at the very least, they haven't released their finding to the public yet.:bpumad:

Use some critical thinking, son.
and Lichtblau lost his job for his obsequious Trump fellatios during the election coverage

Keep the fukk up.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Care to explain why HRC blamed Russia within 24 hours of her loss?

If she "knew" they were involved with subverting our democracy or "knew" the opposition was committing treason, why wasn't anything done or said about it before her loss? :patrice:

Btw...Flynn isn't going down for his Russia connections. He's going down for his Turkish connections.

Because she thought she was going to win Einstein.

Thanks for your insight into the investigation.

Aiight people, if something happens there better be sirens upon sirens.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I posted this in another thread but this one is more fitting.

I keep seeing people say Russia meddled by changing voter roll calls....Well where is the evidence that anyones vote was denied because their registration was erroneous because Russian hackers changed their shyt?
the computer doesn't exactly say "vote denied because of Russia"

dumbass. takes forensics to figure that out.