RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He's done so much damage to his brand by trying to preempt the story.

But the big one is coming, and he's been sweating all weekend.

NYTimes or WaPo reached out for comment and he started freaking out.
But what exactly is the story?? I think dude is bluffing breh and there's nothing left that we don't know or can't simply Google ourselves

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But what exactly is the story?? I think dude is bluffing breh and there's nothing left that we don't know or can't simply Google ourselves
Basically whenever a major story is about to drop, the news media reaches out to the White House for comment and this one has him worried to high hell.

He tried that with Comey and it backfired.

This was must be even bigger

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Marshall of the Supreme Court speaks to Trump Nap really? You just can't admit to the fact that this lady has posted multiple outlandish stories.
If thats her scoop, thats her scoop.

Thats what journalists do. Corroborate. Furthermore, if others heard the same thing, but didn't report, that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

99% of you all do not understand epistemology and the limits of induction.

She HAS gotten things wrong, which she actually claims and updates. You all conveniently ignore this.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
WHERES THE LIE?

WHERE IS THE UNTRUTH?

No one else reported this.

If thats her scoop, then thats her scoop.

The Supreme Court does not dispatch the "Marshal of the Supreme Court" to notify the President that he is being considered for impeachment. :what:

Take a Civics class.

No one else reported it because it's ridiculous, and not anywhere close to how the process works.

Don't play semantics and call misinformation a "scoop". I see through your attempts at plausible deniability. :bpufedup: