RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Post up that corroborating WaPo/NYT article about the Supreme Court Marshal delivering articles of impeachment to Trump :ehh:
they haven't reported on it.

But clearly you know that newsrooms pass on stories way more than they follow up on them.

They forego some stories over others and don't report everything they investigate.

Same way how the NYTimes STILL refuses to retract their report that there was no Russia investigation "according to their sources" in November.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0

And here the Washington Post refused to retract their story about Flynn not being under investigation.

The Washington post JUST reported something that Politico reported on LAST AUGUST...only cause they were holding out for more info.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/25140276/

How else am I supposed to interpret this statement? :what:
Considering that you did not look up her explanation, I clarified HER explanation for you here:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/25144210/

She's posted it, and you're not interested in looking for it.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
awXjkGY.gif

giphy.gif

Trump Weighs New Role for Press Secretary Sean Spicer
by
Jennifer Jacobs
June 19, 2017, 3:40 PM EDT
1400x-1.jpg

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer.

Photographer: Alex Wong/Getty Images
The White House is weighing whether to move Press Secretary Sean Spicer into a more senior role focused on strategy and bring in a new spokesman for the president, two people familiar with the discussions said.

Spicer has served as President Donald Trump’s press secretary since the beginning of the administration in January. He’s been the subject of speculation for months that he was on the verge of being fired. The discussions on reorganizing the White House communications operation are still preliminary and no final decision has been made, the people said.

Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE

CY4MpON.gif

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I don't have blinders.

I take whats interesting and discard the rest.

I'm not looking for morality. I'm looking for information.

Eh, you pretty much parrot everything she says and if she hinted at anything that is remotely similar to story that is breaking on MSM, you come in and say how she said the exact same thing a long time ago and then criticize folks for being lazy or not smart enough to research etc. Its cool though, everyone contributes in their owns ways. If I dont like, I scroll pass, its not that serious.

First, I'm tried of wishy washy ass Mccain. Trump has NO strategy for anything but following in Obama's foot steps as he tries to erase everything he has ever done. What individual thought for policy has he introduced?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
awXjkGY.gif

giphy.gif

Trump Weighs New Role for Press Secretary Sean Spicer
by
Jennifer Jacobs
June 19, 2017, 3:40 PM EDT
1400x-1.jpg

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer.

Photographer: Alex Wong/Getty Images
The White House is weighing whether to move Press Secretary Sean Spicer into a more senior role focused on strategy and bring in a new spokesman for the president, two people familiar with the discussions said.

Spicer has served as President Donald Trump’s press secretary since the beginning of the administration in January. He’s been the subject of speculation for months that he was on the verge of being fired. The discussions on reorganizing the White House communications operation are still preliminary and no final decision has been made, the people said.

Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE

CY4MpON.gif

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman

He is gonna end up with his dream job as ambassador to Ireland. I guess it does pay off to carry water for this fukk boi sometimes, while hopefully the rest of the team ends up getting arrested

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
He is gonna end up with his dream job as ambassador to Ireland. I guess it does pay off to carry water for this fukk boi sometimes, while hopefully the rest of the team ends up getting arrested

I think he's a prime candidate to blow his brains out. Trump probably torments him after every press conference.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Eh, you pretty much parrot everything she says and if she hinted at anything that is remotely similar to story that is breaking on MSM, you come in and say how she said the exact same thing a long time ago and then criticize folks for being lazy or not smart enough to research etc. Its cool though, everyone contributes in their owns ways. If I dont like, I scroll pass, its not that serious.

:HolcombOhReally:

@ExodusNirvana You're absolutely right about this "Higher Learning" purge. Any denialisms or people who even question the plausibility of sourced information needs a permanent axe when this is all said and done.

People in here are even questioning anecdotal morality of some of the people raising red flags because they're on the opposite side of the political spectrum now.

Trump-Russia is real and we can use all the information, old and new and *gasp* speculative we can get.

You're either all the way with us, or you're against us. No half-stepping. :win:

Stick to USA Today and Good Morning America if you're scared. :smugdraper:

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know the Budd Dwyer joke has been made several times...but... :wow:

Not Spicy - people that go the Budd Dwyer route usually have some sense of personal honor (no matter how twisted) that causes them to take the step.

For instance, Dwyer offed himself so that his family would be able to collect his various government pensions. Had he been convicted all of that would have been forfeited. They ended up getting more than $1.2M.

I think Flynn is a prime candidate because of his military background, and because he seems to be the person that knows the most damaging information. If he has the same twisted sense of loyalty to Trump, he may commit that.

SPicy and all these other figures will do whatever it takes to avoid prison.