RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Louise was pushed on us by Nap.

She's a racist cac cokehead who lost her mind.

She is the problem just as much as Orange is.

fukk em both.
Mensch is not to be trusted or followed. Posting her stuff loses credibility even if she dartboards some stuff from months ago
except, I trust you all to be discerning enough to separate the plausible from the ridiculous.

Stop looking for set-it-and-forget-it sources of information. You all ironically will just wait for NYTimes or Wapo to post the same shyt but way later and even then not fully go into depth.

She's been proven right quite frequently. And led the headlines by months at a time.

Not to mention she's a former news exec herself.

She's a conservative but if you can't handle it, this thread isn't for you.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
except, I trust you all to be discerning enough to separate the plausible from the ridiculous.

Stop looking for set-it-and-forget-it sources of information. You all ironically will just wait for NYTimes or Wapo to post the same shyt but way later and even then not fully go into depth.

She's been proven right quite frequently. And led the headlines by months at a time.

Not to mention she's a former news exec herself.

She's a conservative but if you can't handle it, this thread isn't for you.

I fell into this same tag line earlier on and then went back to do a comparison of said times and realized that she hasn't really been right about that much. She has harped on several broad generalizations and asked people to be patient and wait for it to happen. It's the equivalent of saying Trump will be out of office one day even though we know that's inevitable from resigning, impeachment or his term being over.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Stop looking for set-it-and-forget-it sources of information

This seems to be your main talking point whenever criticism of Mensch, Taylor or Schindler comes up.

It's also incorrect. :denzelcmonson:

Wanting your sources to be corroborated and verified isn't "lazy". That's the foundation of good academics and research. :cambybp:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
This seems to be your main talking point whenever criticism of Mensch, Taylor or Schindler comes up.

Wanting your sources to be corroborated and verified isn't "lazy". That's the foundation of good academics and research. :cambybp:

Ain't no sense in talking to Napoleon.

Dude's a shill for the Democrats, even if that means denying reality and hard facts.

And Nap's a racist. Don't think we forgot what you said about the Mike Brown case, Punjabi Gupta. :ufdup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

What you call "corroboration" is "MSM has reported it"

Thats not corroboration. Thats mere consensus.

You're just shifting credibility.

Most of what these online accounts have done is merely research open-source deep level investigation. The information is out there to make the ties.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nap has a mental condition. Because real talk I don't understand why he defends her or keeps posting her shyt when everyone else including trump set does not want it posted :russ:
Im not interested in what the masses what. 90% of you all had to be dragged this far.

And I stand by everything I've said.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I fell into this same tag line earlier on and then went back to do a comparison of said times and realized that she hasn't really been right about that much. She has harped on several broad generalizations and asked people to be patient and wait for it to happen. It's the equivalent of saying Trump will be out of office one day even though we know that's inevitable from resigning, impeachment or his term being over.
Basically you're saying, "if the NYTimes doesn't literally quote her, then she's wrong"

Except the same MSM has been forced to issue retractions and statements crediting her and others in the past. Go back to February and March.

Don't be like the others with goldfish memories.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
As soon as she referred to #BlackLivesMatter as a Russian op, I was done with her.

Her defenders have been full-on

full

trying to add context, but she herself offered no clarification or apology for those comments.