RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I hate idiots and racists. You are both. :martin:

tenor.gif

And generally black people can't be racist, dumbass.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
As soon as she referred to #BlackLivesMatter as a Russian op, I was done with her.

Her defenders have been full-on

full

trying to add context, but she herself offered no clarification or apology for those comments.

Read each word clearly.

Again. I explained this.

She did not say BLM itself was a Russian operation. She said the AGENT PROVOCATEURS were Russian influenced.

That is what she said.

And even then I don't agree with her.

Why did she say that?

She's basing that on this: Foundations of Geopolitics - Wikipedia

Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

Its a Russian geopolitical doctrine that has been asserted to seed chaos abroad.

I do not agree with her on 100% of issues. Therefore what?

You all need better role models if you seek complete obedience and agreement. Something must be wrong with you if you can't wade through nuance.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
As anyone read on Reuters about Andrew Weissman, who has been picked up by Mueller and is was a prosecutor whose expertise is witness flipping? Sounds good.
No wonder Trump and his cronies want to stop Mueller and why everyone is getting lawyers.

He's putting together a ridiculous team of highly professional lawyers with top results. :dead:
If there is any wrongdoing then it's over. :hubie:

I would be shook too. :lupe:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of people supported Trump, before they didn't.

Whats your point?

#NeverTrump'ers exist.
That wasn't even my point. :pachaha:But I'm glad you said it. She supported Trump through 1.5 years of fuccery. My point was she was against Hillary Rodham Clinton and now has people who voted for HRC salavating at her every tweet. :pachaha:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What you call "corroboration" is "MSM has reported it"

No.

Fail.

Learn some reading comprehension. I need sources I can verify independently. And when I can't I need to know that the source reporting the story has a traceable history of credibility.

Thats not corroboration. Thats mere consensus.

You're just shifting credibility.

giphy.gif

Is it strange to you that I'm more ready to believe WaPo and NYT's reporting over Mensch's? :what:

She did not say BLM itself was a Russian operation. She said the AGENT PROVOCATEURS were Russian influenced.

That is what she said.

And even then I don't agree with her.

Then why is explaining the nuance of her statement important, when it's all BS? :gucci:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That wasn't even my point. :pachaha:But I'm glad you said it. She supported Trump through 1.5 years of fuccery. My point was she was against Hillary Rodham Clinton and now has people who voted for HRC salavating at her every tweet. :pachaha:
No. She didn't. She became a never-trumper about 12-14 months ago.

And none of this, even right now, is important or relevant.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Learn some reading comprehension. I need sources I can verify independently. And when I can't I need to know that the source reporting the story has a traceable history of credibility.
this, makes no sense.

And you have to be dragged kicking and screaming into admitting that initial sources were on the case.

Is it strange to you that I'm more ready to believe WaPo and NYT's reporting over Mensch's? :what:
Its not strange, but it does signal a degree of irony if the flavor of the narrative is consistent and leads the same story.

Then why is explaining the nuance of her statement important, when it's all BS? :gucci:
because you were wrong about the statement.

Dont critique nuance, then simultaneously ignore it.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
this, makes no sense.

:bpthink:

"I need sources I can verify independently [on my own]".

and

"If I cannot do so, I need to know that the source has a history of credibility".

Yep, total nonsense. :troll:

FOH :cambybp:

Its not strange, but it does signal a degree of irony if the flavor of the narrative is consistent and leads the same story.

Post up that corroborating WaPo/NYT article about the Supreme Court Marshal delivering articles of impeachment to Trump :ehh:

because you were wrong about the statement.

Dont critique nuance, then simultaneously ignore it.

How else am I supposed to interpret this statement? :what:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Louise was pushed on us by Nap.

She's a racist cac cokehead who lost her mind.

She is the problem just as much as Orange is.

fukk em both.

Prime example of what I'm talking about.

Is she a former coke head that posts shyt that may be false? Yes.

But she is nowhere near on the level of Trump. This is why so many people are nonchalant about his blatant corruption and the danger he poses to this country. Because people like you push this narrative that he's "just as bad as __________ (insert name of someone that is just mildly annoying).