RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
AY21oCv.gif

ZQfnDj9.gif

PENCE IS GETTING LEGAL PROTECTION!!

eOQKlVh.gif

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @dtownreppin214

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Interesting, because Trump's personal lawyer got hit with ethics bar complaint today in NY where he is licensed and in DC where he is not licensed. The complaint appears to be based upon Trump's lawyer giving advice that it was not yet necessary for people in the WH to have their own lawyers.

http://www.newyorklawjournal.com/id...er-White-House-Advice?slreturn=20170515173154

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Self Preservation....

I hope people don't forget the story this week about how democrats are supposedly giving up withholding consent on the healthcare bill in order for them to get these sanctions.

Let's hope that doesn't come to fruition.

Sure sanction Russia. But don't allow the republicans to not even allow he public to see their healthcare fukkery before they vote on it. It's a bad deal if this deal was made

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
We just have to face the facts. The dude is a clown.
Nah, I knew he was a clown, I just didn't know this nikka wasn't even capable of seeing reality in more than 240p

I thought the ignorance was a belligerent thumb at the establishment.
i realize now, that he has nothing else, brehs

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need receipts breh!

:laff: :laff:

EDIT:

:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

:russ: is this real?once u start responding to trolls the end is coming soon

:gucci:

:whatyoumean::RockPlease:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Crooked H destroyed phones w/ hammer, 'bleached' emails, & had husband meet w/AG days before she was cleared- & they talk about obstruction?

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) on Twitter

:laff::laff:

Does this fool think the republicans would let Hilary live if she is accused of half the shyt this guy is accused of.

And he would be the first one in line giving her hell.

He fukked himself up by picking a fight with the media.

Again 85 percent of the shyt he is going through is self induced.

The special prosecutor only happened because u fired comey too late in ur presidency. You would have been good if u fired him the first month instead of doing that weirdo loyalty courting

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If anyone here can stomach it, and want to see the tides turn completely, go over to T_D and look at the top thread. They have abandoned subtle racism, and are pretty much declaring themselves as fully racist pieces of sh1t. Fukking clowns. Finally, you are who we always knew you were.