RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps

I was listening to that live this morning on the way to work.

And another notable piece from the interview:

INSKEEP: So in Adam's, reporting he mentioned that one possibility here, one plausibility is the special counsel finds something. It looks like a criminal violation. They don't do an indictment like they would of an ordinary person. They hand it over to Congress.

You know there are a lot of doubts in the country, at least among people on the left side, as to whether a Republican Congress could fairly judge the situation. If you get this in your lap as a member of the House of Representatives, do you believe the House of Representatives could make a judgment of the president based on the facts rather than politics?

SCHWEIKERT: Absolutely. I mean, and I think you've seen that over and over again. Even go back to - recount the replacement of the ACA.

INSKEEP: The Affordable Care Act.

SCHWEIKERT: Yeah. It was judged on policy and math, not on lobbying from the White House or other groups.

INSKEEP: Although with the second version of that bill, you didn't wait for the math. The Congressional Budget Office hadn't even weighed in.

SCHWEIKERT: Well, actually - yeah, you know, I disagree with that because the fact of the matter, you had the actuary reports and those.

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
NO HE DID NOT ACTUALLY SAY THIS,
EDIT: your post isn't int he normal format so I had to click on twitter to verify.....

Went from
oprah-shakng-her-head.gif

To
znwWdJx.jpg
I promise you I did the same exact thing and made the same faces :deadmanny:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Not sure if it has been posted but this is a good read about the people Mueller has working for him...
https://www.wired.com/story/robert-mueller-special-counsel-investigation-team/

I didn't know Weissman managed the Enron Task Force :wow:

Mueller might be going for a RICO charge :wow:

I might just legit die right where I am if I wake up one day and read the GOP is getting hit with RICO charges...

I can't believe I live in a world where that is an actual possibility :wow:

Where a major political party is viewed and prosecuted as a organized crime racket :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not sure if it has been posted but this is a good read about the people Mueller has working for him...

I might just legit die right where I am if I wake up one day and read the GOP is getting hit with RICO charges...

Where a major political party is viewed and prosecuted as a organized crime racket :wow:
Yeah, Mueller strapping up.

Its gonna be a messy divorce :wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yeah, Mueller strapping up.

Its gonna be a messy divorce :wow:

No doubt he is fukked but I just can't belive Mueller might go for a RICO charge...

And yet, reading the article...Mueller has hired...

A guy who specializes in going after campaign money...
A guy who specializes going after large corrupt companies...
The solicitors general office...this is :wow: cause it shows that Mueller is already tooling up to possibly take the case to the Supreme Court
And a woman who specializes in cases for organized crime and money laundering...

I mean pretty much every single avenue of a RICO case Mueller has hired some of the top people in their area of expertise to work it...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No doubt he is fukked but I just can't belive Mueller might go for a RICO charge...

And yet, reading the article...Mueller has hired...

A guy who specializes in going after campaign money...
A guy who specializes going after large corrupt companies...
The solicitors general office...this is :wow: cause it shows that Mueller is already tooling up to possibly take the case to the Supreme Court
And a woman who specializes in cases for organized crime and money laundering...

I mean pretty much every single avenue of a RICO case Mueller has hired some of the top people in their area of expertise to work it...
I mean can't understate this.

They WILL find something.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I read an article a while back about the people that Mueller was accumulating for his team and I was floored. When I thought about it; Trump and his guys are not only possibly facing treason charges, but they might also be facing a RICO charges. When we look at some of the actions of Mike Flynn, Mike Pence, Jared Kushner, Roger Stone, Carter Page and Manafort and then add the actions that Coates, Rodgers and Sessions pulled in front of the Senate Intel Committee and Devin Nunes pulled in attempting to derail a House Intel Committee; then they certainly look like organized criminals. And don't nobody know no Russians. Ever. Never. Ever. Met. One Russian.

Then after getting hit with RICO charges; hopefully Manafort, Trump and Trump's sons will get hit with those IRS tax evasion and money laundering charges. :bryan: