RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps

vMxUmEO.png

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
Just now ·
BREAKING: A White House spokesperson said President Trump "has no intention" of firing special counsel Robert Mueller a day after a close friend of Trump's said he was considering firing him.

White House: Trump 'has no intention' of firing Mueller
"While the president has the right to, he has no intention to do so," the White House said.
THEHILL.COM

So he's going to fire him?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I watched the whole hearing. Sessions did very well. Sometimes I really don't know what world you dudes live in. You dudes live in a world where the media runs every fiber of your being.

For the record I've consistently been right about the out come of these things. I was right that Trump would be elected (doubled my coli cash on it:ehh:). I was right that the "grab her by the puccy" comments weren't going to take him down. I was right that the Comey testimony was a flop. . . But you dudes will just throw ad Homs.

What bugs me out the most??? . . . Is that I think Trump, is a trash bag, Jeff Sessins an even bigger one but I know a deep state con when I see one. . . You guys don't.

What is the future of 45's term? Impeachment, re-election? In your opinion.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The Hill
6 mins ·
“If the president fires the current special counsel, I will then bring articles of impeachment to the floor immediately, if not sooner,” Democratic Rep. Al Green said.

Dem lawmaker: I will force a House floor vote to impeach Trump if he fires Mueller
Green was the first Democrat to announce he was drafting articles of impeachment against Trump.
THEHILL.COM
This the same rep that got those racists calls just for bringing it up weeks ago. This Let's Stay Together ass nikka better be careful.