RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
6 hrs ·
Guests during the event had the opportunity to take photos with signs that said "I love Russia" and were encouraged to post the photos on social media.

DC insiders attend 'I Love Russia' event at Russian embassy
Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak reportedly hosted Washington insiders and diplomats Monday night at the Russian Embassy.
THEHILL.COM

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The bar is so low (and double standards are so crazy) for this administration that pretty much any day where there's not a new scandal is seen as a W. :francis:
I can understand not recalling a few things but a third of the mothafuking questions? :gucci:

shyts utterly retarded...

THE LEADING LAW MAN OF THE COUNTRY answering questions like a mob boss right hand man...

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
1. Sessions confirmed that Comey had a disturbing conversation with Trump in which he told Sessions about.
2. Sessions laid the blame of Comey's firing at the feet of Rosenstein - let's see how he responds
3. Sessions has also reinforced the idea that this administration has yet to even entertain the idea that Russia interfered in the election.
4. The Dems want trump to invoke executive privilege to help strengthen the obstruction case.
5. The Dems are also comfortable in the idea of their being actionable intelligence proving an undisclosed meeting between Sessions and the Russians.
6. Session mistakenly admitted to a third meeting.

It's obvious that "collusion" isn't going to be the focal point of impeaching/indicting Trump. Mueller isn't building his team for collusion, he's building it for obstruction.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I honestly don't understand how anyone can think the AG answering a third of the questions with "I don't recall" in an attempt to avoid perjury is a good look...

It's truly baffling to me...
Breh, this dude screamed about being nervous to the only blk senator up there. I give up, we just have to accept this is Trump's Amerikkka:mjcry:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"Jeff Sessions is a wierdo...." -Van Jones, last week. Evidently very accurate, looking like a caricature of an old Southern racist lawyer/judge, fumbling over his words, trying to grandstand about heroin overdoses and drug cartels, evading and trying to lean on southern charm. Not only is he uniquely unqualified to be AG, he should just be taken out back and euthanized.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@tru_m.a.c he was caught lying in a few exchanges and the Comey firing and everything to do with the Comey firing is pretty clear cut obstruction of justice by the President. I don't know if there was Russian collusion, I think it's likely that the administration is stonewalling because there's other shyt going on on the business end with Russia that they don't want revealed.

Problem is the Dems don't have the man power or enough strong Dems in Washington right now to be able to close this case. They need to put Flynn and some of these other guys under intense pressure and hope they flip.

But at the end of the day, I don't think any of that will happen unfortunately. I think someone like Sessions may step down eventually but the only way to get Trump is to show up at the polls in numbers net November.

Why would the Democrats want Trump out right now? They are trying to help the outrage build and then let the Republicans be viewed as obstructions to getting Trump out. Either Trump leaves this year or next year. The Republicans can do it or the Republicans can be in a bloodbath next year at the polls and then the Democrats can do it. I prefer that the Democrats wait one year and let the voters hammer the shyt out of the Republicans first and then the Democrats can be turned loose on all of the Trumps and those sick cabinet appointees.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Andy Borowitz and The New Yorker shared a link.

Man Ravaged by Amnesia Somehow Able to Hold Down Demanding Legal Job
A leading neurologist said that the Alabaman’s brain “defies explanation.”
NEWYORKER.COM

Washington Post
34 mins ·
The contrast with Comey was striking, Jennifer Rubin writes.

Opinion | Jeff Sessions wilts on the hot seat
In contrast to James B. Comey's testimony, Jeff Sessions looked nervous and shrunken in his seat, growing defensive at times.
WASHINGTONPOST.COM

The Hill
40 mins ·
Sen. dikk Durbin, the number two Democrat in the Senate, said its “hard to see” how Jeff Sessions can continue to serve as Attorney General following his testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee in which he refused to answer questions about his conversations with President Trump.

Top Dem on Sessions: 'Hard to see how he can continue to serve'
Sessions repeatedly refused to answer questions on his interactions with President Trump.
THEHILL.COM

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Why would the Democrats want Trump out right now? They are trying to help the outrage build and then let the Republicans be viewed as obstructions to getting Trump out. Either Trump leaves this year or next year. The Republicans can do it or the Republicans can be in a bloodbath next year at the polls and then the Democrats can do it. I prefer that the Democrats wait one year and let the voters hammer the shyt out of the Republicans first and then the Democrats can be turned loose on all of the Trumps and those sick cabinet appointees.

I want Trump gone in part because it stalls any attempt of "progress" from the right. The courts have done a good job of throwing most of this shyt out but things like Paris he's already ruined. Either way if the '18 elections aren't a bloodbath this country is fukked for the foreseeable future. :scusthov:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn