RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:blessed:Ready for the fukkery. Not even working this morning. How do y'all see today going down?

I think we get a few things:

1. As has already been posted, Rethugs will be hell bent on discrediting Comey and attacking his character throughout the hearing. We'll hear a lot about why he didnt disclose information and all of his concerns about Trump earlier

2. I don't think we get a bombshell but I do think we'll get even more insight into Trump's character and how he runs his White House. I don't think Comey is gonna pass judgement, but I think he'll leave enough clues for people to make a judgement about whether obstruction has truly occurred

I can't wait :banderas:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I want this orange freak to go down but viewing parties at bars, I'm sorry that's fukking pathetic. This is the country we're talking about, not a fukking sports team

This is potentially one of the most explosive testimonies against a sitting president in US history, why are you angry that this has generated this level of national interest?