RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
This is potentially one of the most explosive testimonies against a sitting president in US history, why are you angry that this has generated this level of national interest?
I'm not angry it's generated this level of interest, I'm angry people treat this like a reality tv show and a reason to get drunk

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
After reading Comey's statement I think it's pretty clear that Trump will not be impeached anytime soon. So far there's noting to impeach him on.

The sensationalism over this stuff is sad. This country is in some bad shape man.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
After reading Comey's statement I think it's pretty clear that Trump will not be impeached anytime soon. So far there's noting to impeach him on.

The sensationalism over this stuff is sad. This country is in some bad shape man.
That's probably the first correct thing Graham has ever said.:manny:

There have been several legal scholars that have said the leaked statements yesterday is plenty for an obstruction of justice charge. You're plain wrong here.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Obstruction of justice is what he could be impeached for if it's proven that he attempted to interfere with a federal investigation. I'm not sure how you could read Comey's statement and not see that

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Chris Christie: He's a political novice, he doesn't really understand what's wrong about these conversations.

How can we afford to have a political novice as our president? The people who voted for him are so fukking stupid. Ignorance is no excuse and won't get you very far in a court of law.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Obstruction of justice is what he could be impeached for if it's proven that he attempted to interfere with a federal investigation. I'm not sure how you could read Comey's statement and not see that
There isn't enough there for a Republican Congress to start impeachment proceedings IMO