RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Chris Christie: He's a political novice, he doesn't really understand what's wrong about these conversations.

How can we afford to have a political novice as our president? The people who voted for him are so fukking stupid. Ignorance is no excuse and won't get you very far in a court of law.
Precisely my point.

On that note alone, you had to vote for Hillary.

You need to have been elected to something or held a job in government before being POTUS.

Its not an entry level job.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After reading Comey's statement I think it's pretty clear that Trump will not be impeached anytime soon. So far there's noting to impeach him on.

The sensationalism over this stuff is sad. This country is in some bad shape man.

I just hope that this shyt lasts until a year from now at which point the Democrats will take the House and Senate back and Trump will not only get impeached, but his ass could end up imprisoned for treason if everything lines up right.

In the meantime you just know that Mueller and the intel community are still digging around and it is fukking with Trump's head. I am just hoping that there is a "Russian hooker piss tape." The FBI and CIA are going to build a statue(s) for the agent(s) that can get that tape.
1dzm0kngpgq6g882e2y6atbtu-491x324x3.gif

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
There isn't enough there for a Republican Congress to start impeachment proceedings IMO

Depends what we hear today. I don't think Rethugs are inclined to impeach him, but if it can be proven I do think that it could eventually happen