RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk why but that Skip smiley looks like Page's permanent face :deadmanny:

Carter Page also looks a lot like Fredo:

fredo.jpg

Page acts dimwitted like Fredo too.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Lost in all of this news about them getting the leaker is that the NSA has detailed evidence that Russian hacked the election :jbhmm:
I thought they said they tried to hack election officials. This is an act of war if they started fukkin with actual results. And if it happened after Obama claimed it didnt...he looks weak as hell.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sessions couldnt make the TrumpRussia scandal go away so Sessions is no longer useful huh?

Sessions don't give a damn about the TrumpRussia scandal. Sessions is more concerned with the SessionsRussialyingbeforeCongresstestimony scandal. Then Sessions participated in the firing of Comey. Sessions is right in the middle of Mueller's crosshairs and that little elf is scared shytless.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: The hypocritical mental gymnastics are amazing.
Supposedly pushing the Seth Rich nonsense who they claim is a leaker, a hero and a patriot but hating on this person who is a real leaker and actual veteran. What she supposedly leaked is also important for them because Russia was trying to meddle with the election system.

:dead:

They're hating on Assange for being consistent with his leak everything belief. Madness.

Really shows the hypocrisy.

Wonder how the alt-right and the Hoteps are feeling.:troll:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I can literally watch that Vice clip of the Spicer news conference all day. That is one of the funniest clips I've seen during this whole administration. I cant think of the reporters name who is staring off in the abyss with his ear piece laying on his shoulder. :russ: