RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
O.K., Carter Page and Donald Trump are both retarded.

This muddafugga Carter Page can't remember anything about meeting the Russians at a meeting (like who invited him; who was there and what they spoke about), but in the next sentence he definitively stated that he did not speak to any Russians about lifting sanctions. So apparently he could remember that. :gucci: :beli:

Muller is going to lock that muddafugga up. :birdman:

I don't even get why he does these interviews. He states unequivocally that he did not discuss sanctions but can't remember details about anything else. He also stated he thinks his story is more compelling then HRC. :dwillhuh: He wants to be in the history books behind this but will only end up in jail.

Edit: We need Rachel to come back. I need a follow up on all that inaugural money Trump brought in, from people with address of empty lots.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yooooo I damn near chocked on my Taco Bell when Carter Page appeared on Hard Ball. :russ:

This dude..:mjlol:

Carter Page is on Chris Matthews:skip:

O.K., Carter Page and Donald Trump are both retarded.

This muddafugga Carter Page can't remember anything about meeting the Russians at a meeting (like who invited him; who was there and what they spoke about), but in the next sentence he definitively stated that he did not speak to any Russians about lifting sanctions. So apparently he could remember that. :gucci: :beli:

Muller is going to lock that muddafugga up. :birdman:

Carter Page still out here giving interviews, cat on harball right now :mjlol:

I don't even get why he does these interviews. He states unequivocally that he did not discuss sanctions but can't remember details about anything else. He also stated he thinks his story is more compelling then HRC. :dwillhuh: He wants to be in the history books behind this but will only end up in jail.

Edit: We need Rachel to come back. I need a follow up on all that inaugural money Trump brought in, from people with address of empty lots.

Whole timeline is roasting this dude :laff:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So wait, the information she provided the intercept was about the Russians hacking voting systems/rolls for the targeted propaganda ? :mjgrin: Will Trump finally admit it was the Russians? I cant believe that is her real name.
:laff: :jordanhilarious:

:gucci:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

900x900px-LL-623025be_BlackManDropsPhone.gif

That's HIS justice department. The levels of stupidity.
full
full
full
full

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk is wrong with this cornball.

Man gets asked why the secrecy and the denials of the meetings and he says because NATO lied to Russia? :MartinWhat:

His face keeps making weird movements. :mjhuh:

He's right about NATO promising Russia they wouldn't encroach on their sphere of influence, but goddamn, that's a philosophical argument to be made by someone not suspected of colluding with Russian agents.

Trump's associates are something else....The absurdity of these people is just :mindblown: