RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I can literally watch that Vice clip of the Spicer news conference all day. That is one of the funniest clips I've seen during this whole administration. I cant think of the reporters name who is staring off in the abyss with his ear piece laying on his shoulder. :russ:
Everyone knows he's bullshyting every single day.

Literally hello darkness my old friend for these reporters. :mjlol:

When he doubled down on the covfefe man... shyt reached a new level. :wow:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The Intercept is actually the one who fukked her. She didn't send the document through e-mail

So I'm reading that it wasn't that she sent the materials through e-mail to the intercept. She accessed the materials on her computer, mailed it through the mail, and when The Intercept forwarded copies to the NSA for their comment, they were able to deduce that it was printed and mailed. They saw the six people who accessed the file and only one printed it

In short, the Intercept fukked her over by not doing due diligence in covering her tracks of mailing the documents to them and got her arrested :whew:

So...Sounds like The Intercept fukked up here.

Story:

Feds arrest NSA contractor in leak of Top Secret Russia document

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I cant wait till he go there, Germany and France. The protests are going to be godly:wow:

Is it true she was part of the Resist movement?
It will just feed the nationalists narrative. These fukking hillbillies want one ally, they just want to tag team with Russia because Putin is thier homophobic/suppressed homosexual strongman fantasy. These basement dwellers are fukking antisocial neckbeard dweebs, that hate on people that are different from them. They would rather the bully they know giving them swirlies than see people that look different than them see success in this country.