RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

The Knee Grow

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Addison rd Metro

Im still not sure Trump or most of his admin/ transition team knows much of anything. I just cant believe a group of adults would collude with a country to win an election and then immediately try to lift sanctions against them after being called out publicly about it. That would be dumb for a movie plot, no way it could happen in real life. Right? :sadcam::sadcam:

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

9aocv7.jpg

I needed that after this shyt today. This is the worst day since he started his campaign imo. Mac making chess moves out here looking to replace Obama as the sensible voice of the developed world :obama:. Not mad at this move right now.. I hate our fukking President with every fiber in my body

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Im still not sure Trump or most of his admin/ transition team knows much of anything. I just cant believe a group of adults would collude with a country to won an election and then immediately try to lift sanctions against them after being called out publicly about it. That would be dumb for a movie plot, no way it could happen in real life. Right? :sadcam::sadcam:
They literally don't give a shyt how they look like.

Russia must have some incredible blackmail. :wow:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
They literally don't give a shyt how they look like.

Russia must have some incredible blackmail. :wow:
With how his fakkit a$$ sons act on twitter and during speeches and sh1t, this family is going to be completely wiped out when sh1t hits the fan. We can't even let em live, y'all, no empathy, let the family name die in fire

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With how his fakkit a$$ sons act on twitter and during speeches and sh1t, this family is going to be completely wiped out when sh1t hits the fan. We can't even let em live, y'all, no empathy, let the family name die in fire
The irony of this shyt will be when the coasts flood in the future and trumps bloated corpse rises from his watery tomb and floats out to sea to be food for what's left of the mutated/evolved oceanic ecosystem. That's some Kurt Vonnegut type irony

Last edited: