RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The YouTube translation isn't accurate nor is the tone or the message that you're trying to portray. The question was brought up about hackers and he said they can be anyone and be anywhere. If they wake up and are in a bad mood they may hack something. Thats where the painter line came in. He's saying its their art and when they feel like making art (hacking) they just go ahead and do it. He was completely dismissive of Russian government involvement in hacking and said it in a 'brush some dirt off your shoulders' our govt is too good for that basement dwelling nonsense.

If you think this video confirms anything at all, it doesn't.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Jesus read your own fukking tweets. In the last tweet Rind says exactly what i just posted in this thread. You overreached like a mofo thinking Putin admitted or hinted at anything.
bruh. You literally contradicted Putin.

He is speaking in coded language.

Just like when "little green men" showed up in Ukraine.

But hey, we had to drag you kicking and screaming to accept everything up to this point.

Just you wait.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
You're Russian bruh???

Yeah and I find this entire situation absolutely hysterical. Americans will never understand how Russians think which is why I laugh at the fear mongering going on in this thread and in our media. The most simple explanation I can give is that Americans think in black/white and Russians think in the grey area.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Why would he be interested in doing such a thing? Him and his friends are billionaires, while the majority live under the poverty line, the more he keeps his people poor and powerless, and is able to arrest, kill, silence any opposition party, the richer and more powerful he becomes. Hopefully the people get wise to the fact that they are rich in natural resources and wonder why the fukk they are living in squalor, and do something about it. Unfortunaly we have seen what happens to people that oppose the dictator

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yeah and I find this entire situation absolutely hysterical. Americans will never understand how Russians think which is why I laugh at the fear mongering going on in this thread and in our media. The most simple explanation I can give is that Americans think in black/white and Russians think in the grey area.

What is your opinion on the IC's official assessment of Russian activities during the election? :feedme: