RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Why would he be interested in doing such a thing? Him and his friends are billionaires, while the majority live under the poverty line, the more he keeps his people poor and powerless, and is able to arrest, kill, silence any opposition party, the richer and more powerful he becomes. Hopefully the people get wise to the fact that they are rich in natural resources and wonder why the fukk they are living in squalor, and do something about it. Unfortunaly we have seen what happens to people that oppose the dictator
exactly and the ones lucky enough to leave that shythole can raise their putin loving children outside the cold embrace of mother russia. no incentive at all to change.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yeah and I find this entire situation absolutely hysterical. Americans will never understand how Russians think which is why I laugh at the fear mongering going on in this thread and in our media. The most simple explanation I can give is that Americans think in black/white and Russians think in the grey area.
Lol, believe me, there is no fear lingering when it comes to the Russian collusion, nobody is scared of Russia or Putin except for his own people inside the Russian govt, nobody here is scared that Russia can do any damage from a military standpoint(if it's nuclear war, its nuclear war, nobody gets out alive). We just hate that this fukking snake oil salesman turned to an adversary and that American politics are influenced by this authoritarian dictator strongman caricature. We appreciate our freedom to do and say what we feel in sake of protest, and we ain't trying to see Americans come up missing because they report news or oppose political views. I'm sure the Russian people are beaten into submission, and that sucks for them, but we ain't trying to let that happen here, and it will not, in spite of trump and Putin's best efforts.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

2e0.gif

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Nope.

90% of the fukkery that comes out of this administration comes from the fact that our president has the emotion & impulse control of a 2yr. old.
99% comes from him schilling for Russia and the panic of seeing all that money they promised him in return slowly vanishing with the blooming of russiagate