RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The Germans are back!!!
full
@Regular_P god help us. And hide ya women :to:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
So the WH Comms director is out? Is there a time when there's literally no one else willing to take these White House jobs? Or is there no end to people willing to work for Trump? Clearly the ship is going down. I don't understand why anyone that cares about their career would be willing to hop on the train as it's flying off the tracks.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Trump RT’s Fox News Report Citing Anonymous Source After Criticizing Anonymous Sources

by Josh Feldman | 11:26 am, May 30th, 2017

In the span of two days, President Donald Trump went from decrying the use of anonymous sources on Twitter to retweeting a Fox News report that featured information that came from an anonymous source.

Yesterday Fox News reported that back in December, Jared Kushner met with the Russian ambassador and talked about Syria, but then it goes on to say this:

"During the meeting the Russians broached the idea of using a secure line between the Trump administration and Russia, not Kushner, a source familiar with the matter told Fox News."

This follows reporting that also cited anonymous sources and said that Jared Kushner may have been the one to make that request.

This morning, the president RT’d their report:

trump-RT-768x656.jpg

However, Trump tweeted the following just two days ago:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Trump RT’s Fox News Report Citing Anonymous Source After Criticizing Anonymous Sources

In the span of two days, President Donald Trump went from decrying the use of anonymous sources on Twitter to retweeting a Fox News report that featured information that came from an anonymous source.

Yesterday Fox News reported that back in December, Jared Kushner met with the Russian ambassador and talked about Syria, but then it goes on to say this:

"During the meeting the Russians broached the idea of using a secure line between the Trump administration and Russia, not Kushner, a source familiar with the matter told Fox News."

This follows reporting that also cited anonymous sources and said that Jared Kushner may have been the one to make that request.

trump-RT-768x656.jpg

We know Trump loves the Fox and Friends segment, wouldn't be surprised if he's the source. :heh:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

trump-RT-768x656.jpg

fukkin Idiot :what:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Absolutely I investigate...and for as long as it takes. Not sure how asking for the specific charges posters here believe he is guilty of said otherwise.

And for the record I do believe that Russia interfered with the election, but I dont believe Trump colluded with them.
Trump is extremely polarizing though, so in HigherLearning either you believe he's guilty(of collusion/laundering) beyond a reasonable doubt based on the amount of lying going on, or you're a c00n.
Objectivity is impossible with Trump related news.

Thats said, Dems dont have much else to hold onto so i get the fervor.:manny:
Did Trump hire everyone that works for him, breh? Including, Killa Kush and Fatal Flynn, p*ssy Pence?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the new communications director is one of the more interesting decisions the administration will make because the biggest issue with this administration (besides their illegal activities) has been leaks, communication with the press and their approach to media. I doubt they do anything other than double down with the new communications director tho

They could bring in the greatest communications director the world has ever known and it won't make a difference.

How do you create and execute a competent communications strategy when the client is blowhard who incriminate himself every time he opens his mouth.