RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

"
Cohen confirmed to ABC News that House and Senate investigators have asked him “to provide information and testimony” about any contacts he had with people connected to the Russian government, but he said he has turned down the invitation.

“I declined the invitation to participate, as the request was poorly phrased, overly broad and not capable of being answered,” he told ABC News in an email Tuesday.

After Cohen rejected the congressional requests for cooperation, the Senate Select Intelligence Committee voted unanimously on Thursday to grant its chairman, Sen. Richard Burr of North Carolina, and ranking Democrat, Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, blanket authority to issue subpoenas as they deem necessary."

Should have just said 'Says Who'.

Voted unanimously to grant subpoenas. :banderas:

I hope they keep rejecting requests from these committees. :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She was right about him lying about his location but let's consider who we're talking about here, it doesn't take a physic to figure that out. :pachaha:
At no point did I ever tell you these people were going to get it 100% correct

I rely on them to be ahead of the general story

And they have not failed.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
At no point did I ever tell you these people were going to get it 100% correct

I rely on them to be ahead of the general story

And they have not failed.
And I agree wholeheartedly that there is no way for them to be 100% accurate.
My issue is that their time is all but over. They've expended their tank of predictions and are resorting to out of character cries for their followers to just stick with them (Mensch talking about how she missed Obama as if we didn't know she was a harsh Obama critic and extreme conservative). The way they butchered the impeachment/indictment story was mind boggling. Instead of backing off of it, they doubled and tripled down.