RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
This seemed like the exact thread for some specifics on an impending impeachment...

:hubie:But I was wrong, this thread is for the "Trumps guilty beyond a reasonable doubt" crowd only.

:salute:Have fun fellas.
To answer your question in as broad of terms as possible. Kushner just caught got lying on his SF-86 forms, a felony punishable by up to 5yrs in prison. Mike Pence, the vice president, was partially in charge of vetting people like Kushner (or Mike Flynn) for this very reason--vetting. If Mike Pence, who Donald Trump hired, let Jared Kushner obstruct justice (lying/perjury) and didn't say anything until someone else found out (which is what happened), he could be charged with CONSPIRACY to commit obstruction of justice/perjury/treason etc., thus DONALD TRUMP who hired Mike Pence, and didn't stop any of this happening, could also easily be charged with conspiracy to commit obstruction of justice, in this case.

A very easy way to do this, is find the select crime a person committed and follow their chain of command up. If their chain of command didn't do shyt until someone was like "Aye breh, don't he look like a Vladimir :dahell:" =a situation for getting fukked.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Perspective | The vulgar realism of Rex Tillerson’s State Department

In previous months, Trump’s rhetorical and policy screw-ups were customarily followed by his foreign policy Cabinet cleaning up the mess that was made. In this case, however, it’s been nearly 48 hours since Angela Merkel vocalized her distrust of the Trump administration, and nary a word has been heard from Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. Instead, the columns explaining why this is really bad just keep proliferating.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:damn: nap let me digest my cinnamon toast first.
AIoGEI1.gif