RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Do you think black folks in a non nuclear family arrangement are doing it purposefully as some sort of protest against these "arbitrary guidelines."
No, but regardless of race I don't think a person who chooses to forego those guidelines has lesser morals or culture as that's the argument that's usually aimed at them.

Do you believe that a "nuclear" family represents the arrangement that is best for purposes of child rearing, financial security etc?

No not necessarily.

For the majority of human history communal living is how we got ahead. We wouldn't be where we are without it.

And I think there's an argument to be made that even in modern times communal living could be more beneficial than what we consider a "nuclear family"

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Obstruction of justice
Violation of Emoluments clause
Excessive Orangeness
Follicular assault of the American Consciousness
Tiny hands felony
Conspiracy, Obstruction of Justice, Violated the the emoluments clause, money laundering, etc.

:whoo:

OK everyone the jig is up. You can't get anything past this guy. We should've known there was no way we'd be able to manufacture an impeachment crisis out of thin air with him around. Real sharp fella.
:why:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're a fukking embarrassment to grown men everywhere.

The fact that you STILL at this point are unaware of whats going on makes you incredibly unqualified to even post in this thread.

Stop asking dumb ass questions and hop off right-wing dikk.

YOU'VE ASKED THIS QUESTION LITERALLY 10 TIMES.

LITERALLY.

Stop wasting our time and start on page 1.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:francis:I dont follow this shyt anymore, every week there is a "bombshell", yet Trump is still playing golf. How exactly is asking for exact charges in the thread dedicated to it, dumb? or "right-wing"?
Stick to the front page of your local paper jackass :camby:

I'm tired of you Trump supporting right wing pieces of shyt coming in here asking dumb ass questions.

You have been on this shyt for 6 months.

Don't ask.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Stick to the front page of your local paper jackass

I'm tired of you Trump supporting right wing pieces of shyt coming in here asking dumb ass questions.

You have been on this shyt for 6 months.

Don't ask.
That's a pretty inflammatory post there Nap...:patrice:

So this isnt the thread to ask questions about Trumps impeachment and the charges leveled against him?:sas1:is that your final answer?:sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's a pretty inflammatory post there Nap...:patrice:

So this isnt the thread to ask questions about Trumps impeachment and the charges leveled against him?:sas1:is that your final answer?:sas2:
Inflammatory? You deserve it. You and that other Assad shill are the worst mods on this subform.

You have 1000 pages of homework to do.

You have proven your lack of sincerity on the issue or to read what's been posted. You are disingenuous and you continually subvert your goals of trolling the severity of the topics in here.

YOU HAVE CONSTANTLY TRIED TO DERAIL THIS THREAD. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE TO PLAY DUMB.

You know good and goddamn well what is being discussed here.

How do you even say some shyt like "he's still golfing"

Did you think this was like First 48 you fukking clown?

Your mother should slap you for saying some silly shyt like that.

But of course. Trump voters lack perspective. Of course they don't "get" the big picture. You navel gazers can barely be trusted to vote in the interest of your fellow countrymen. How can I ask you all to keep up with front page news? You're spoonfed bullshyt. What makes me think you all would learn how to not fall into the "fake news" trap.

If you can't keep up, stick to what you see on Facebook. Thats where simple laymen like yourself get most of your information anyways

I don't respect you and you definitely don't respect anyone here if you keep pretending to be naive.

You, like everyone else, has to be dragged kicking and screaming into this hell hole of a presidency.

Deal with it or bounce.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

YOU HAVE CONSTANTLY TRIED TO DERAIL THIS THREAD.
1. I stopped following/trusting mainstream media when Bush was president.
2. How was a direct request for the specific charges derailing? or off-topic?
3. What exactly about being asked what specific charges he should be charged with infuriates you? you answered the question, why wasnt that the end of it?

Appoint a guy who thinks the civil war wasn't needed as a mod
Wonder if Nap will flag this post for being off-topic/derailing :mjpls: