RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:francis:I dont follow this shyt anymore, every week there is a "bombshell", yet Trump is still playing golf. How exactly is asking for exact charges in the thread dedicated to it, dumb? or "right-wing"?
imho, the entire government is trying to figure out if it's possible to save face after getting stunted on by steppe goons

it might be a better look for the US to just have President Clown in the history books instead of "we totally got owned by the KGB"

but trump will probably fukk up and admit the whole thing off-hand in an interview or tweet, so:russ:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the majority of human history communal living is how we got ahead. We wouldn't be where we are without it.

And I think there's an argument to be made that even in modern times communal living could be more beneficial than what we consider a "nuclear family"

Communal probably made more sense when humans had to worry more about immediate concerns such as physical safety, ability to produce or find food and because you didn't have systems of governance etc.

Last edited:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
It's kind of disingenuous to be asking silly questions about the state of this presidency at this point, ESPECIALLY in this thread.

You're either in the wrong place or you're being facetious/trolling
This seemed like the exact thread for some specifics on an impending impeachment...

:hubie:But I was wrong, this thread is for the "Trumps guilty beyond a reasonable doubt" crowd only.

:salute:Have fun fellas.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This seemed like the exact thread for some specifics on an impending impeachment...

:hubie:But I was wrong, this thread is for the "Trumps guilty beyond a reasonable doubt" crowd only.

This silly shyt doesn't make you come off as a fair and balanced mod it makes you come off like a troll and I'm not the only one who thinks this and we're not in a minority.

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
Inflammatory? You deserve it. You and that other Assad shill are the worst mods on this subform.

You have 1000 pages of homework to do.

You have proven your lack of sincerity on the issue or to read what's been posted. You are disingenuous and you continually subvert your goals of trolling the severity of the topics in here.

YOU HAVE CONSTANTLY TRIED TO DERAIL THIS THREAD. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE TO PLAY DUMB.

You know good and goddamn well what is being discussed here.

How do you even say some shyt like "he's still golfing"

Did you think this was like First 48 you fukking clown?

Your mother should slap you for saying some silly shyt like that.

But of course. Trump voters lack perspective. Of course they don't "get" the big picture. You navel gazers can barely be trusted to vote in the interest of your fellow countrymen. How can I ask you all to keep up with front page news? You're spoonfed bullshyt. What makes me think you all would learn how to not fall into the "fake news" trap.

If you can't keep up, stick to what you see on Facebook. Thats where simple laymen like yourself get most of your information anyways

I don't respect you and you definitely don't respect anyone here if you keep pretending to be naive.

You, like everyone else, has to be dragged kicking and screaming into this hell hole of a presidency.

Deal with it or bounce.

Lol....why do you continue argue with this dude and those banana republican sympathizers?:scusthov:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Bro, I swear you have a bunch of Trump supporter friends in real life. You come off as a troll. You are a troll. You try very hard to defect and hide your hands. You try to act like you're fair and balanced, but you big up anything Trump does. I remember you bugging up Trump having the HBCU directors in the white house. You even defended that ugly lady with both her feet on the couch while they were taking pics. We don't forget you Bro. You're a fukking troll.

:manny: and :patrice: are tour fave smilies when you're asking gotcha questions. We know your steeze, my c00n friend.

We need to start a thread and get that fukking c00n outta here already. Who's down to vote him out ?

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Yall see it

"Waiting for a system run by wealthy whites to flex on a wealthy white man who won the whitehouse brehs"

Lol.... have fun waiting for utopia and justice guys..

He's not getting impeached
yup, thats sounding like the case atm...ahh well, at least the 8 years previous to this disaster the U.S. had a slight recovery :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
AY21oCv.gif
AY21oCv.gif
AY21oCv.gif

8D6HxqC.gif

ZQfnDj9.gif

This will take some background reading.

First of all, learn about VENONA.

What Schindler is saying is a YUGE MOTHERFU¢KING DEAL!!!

Basically the US GOVT allegedly has access to all classified information coming out of the Russian embassy. This is a massive coup of information.

This is so serious that Trump WILL HAVE NO CHOICE but to be removed from office.

The US Govt would not go through all of this for nothing.

BUCKLE.

THE.

FU¢K.

UP!!!!
:shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn:

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @lotuseater80 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @AZBeauty @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @Ed MOTHERfukkING G

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
We need to start a thread and get that fukking c00n outta here already. Who's down to vote him out ?
Lol....why do you continue argue with this dude and those banana republican sympathizers?
:patrice:Ya'll really accept all this shyt axiomatically...
I asked what were the specific charges and ya'll went into a frenzy and began launching personal attacks... :wow:#HigherLearning

:yeshrug:I question everything even my own beliefs, you will get no apologies from me.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
:patrice:Ya'll really accept all this shyt axiomatically...
I asked what were the specific charges and ya'll went into a frenzy and began launching personal attacks... :wow:
#HigherLearning

:yeshrug:I question everything even my own beliefs, you will get no apologies from me.

Do you breh :hubie: