RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
He's right. For the reasons he mentioned and for the fact that for the last 7 years the GOP has been voted in to take away healthcare, ban muslims and give the rich huge tax cuts. All that is happening. Why the fukk would dems get control back? :dahell:
Plus voter suppression laws being pushed and passed as we speak.

That GOP audio of them discussing and joking about Putin paying Trump and Rohrabacher is how it is. :yeshrug:

Long as they have power they'll ignore a lot. Unless the scandal gets too big, which it could.

Let's see how Mueller fares.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh: You posting Tweets from this crazy bytch that? Same chick that posted this:

You can agree with one thing someone said that without agreeing/support EVERYTHING that person has ever said, right?

For instance if at the next press conference Spicy says "having shifted our priorities from governing to a full court effort at obstructing the Russian investigation it's important that supporters like Dead7 continue to obfuscate the issue by prematurely demanding conclusive evidence of a conspiracy while a classified investigation takes place in a misguided effort to suggest no illegal behavior has taken place" and we all agree that is an accurate reflection of what's taking place. That doesn't mean that we're owning and agreeing with everything Spicy has ever said!

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ya'll trying too hard to sound deep. Not everything in the world is a white/western/colonialist conspiracy.
Never said it was a conspiracy.

What we consider a "nuclear" family is a relatively new concept only possible through the industrial/economic boom in America.

The idea is now used to denigrate people for not following the arbitrary guidelines placed forth by white folks in America

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
300 pages of :russell:

And wow! Nothing is gonna happen. No one is getting prosecuted or impeached. Big waste of time, resources, and taxpayer money on a conspiracy with no evidence.

The democrats will continue to lose elections until they shift focus on real issues and not conspiracies.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Talk me off the ledge fam

I feel like Kushner was more an idiot than actually doing something that can be prosecuted.

If the story is true, I don't think this is something he can plead ignorance on, coupled with the pay for play china scheme, and not listing all of his foreign contacts, I believe at the very least, he will have his security clearances suspended/revoked.

Merkel saying Europe can't depend on the US plays to Trumps base/expectations

Putin hates Merkel, and it has been the wishes of Russia for decades to destabilize the relationship between the US and Germany. It is very hard to believe that trump is trying to destroy our relationship on his own acccord, he admittedly does not know anything about foreign relationships other than how work based on his business dealings, so someone had to have planted in his head that "Germany bad". Other countries see the writing on the wall, and other countries intel agencies probably have intercepted bad sh1t, or have been given the info from us intel sources. A lot of the base is confused, and you are right, the base does want this, but some envision this super alliance between Russia and the US, while others just want to grow the nationalist/populist movement.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Talk me off the ledge fam

I feel like Kushner was more an idiot than actually doing something that can be prosecuted.

Merkel saying Europe can't depend on the US plays to Trumps base/expectations

Definitely proves he is an idiot - someone put the idea of a "back channel" in his head and because he doesn't understand how he should move, he bypassed the State Department. There isn't anything to prosecute him for because the communication was never established. What can happen is his security clearance can be suspended, which seems to be the point of the story being released to add fuel to the fire of his other "over sights".

What Merkel said will play to his white supremacist/nationalist base but severely damages the US influence abroad. That influence is important in maintaining our global status.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
300 pages of :russell:

And wow! Nothing is gonna happen. No one is getting prosecuted or impeached. Big waste of time, resources, and taxpayer money on a conspiracy with no evidence.

The democrats will continue to lose elections until they shift focus on real issues and not conspiracies.
It's been 5 fukking months, 5 months, not even a year, I understand the want/need for instant gratification, I fiend on this sh1t, too. There have been unprecedented measures taken so far, special council to the investigation, and more leaks come out every day/week regarding wrongdoing. If this keeps up, Trump will resign, he is a 70 year old man, used to living an extravagant lifestyle shrouded in privacy in regards to his personal life, to the point he is well documented as calling papers and tabloids to keep his name in the public eye, now every aspect of his life is being scrutized, and he can't control the narrative anymore, he will buckle under the pressure. In this thread in particular, the concern posting is not helpful.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's been 5 fukking months, 5 months, not even a year, I understand the want/need for instant gratification, I fiend on this sh1t, too. There have been unprecedented measures taken so far, special council to the investigation, and more leaks come out every day/week regarding wrongdoing. If this keeps up, Trump will resign, he is a 70 year old man, used to living an extravagant lifestyle shrouded in privacy in regards to his personal life, to the point he is well documented as calling papers and tabloids to keep his name in the public eye, now every aspect of his life is being scrutized, and he can't control the narrative anymore, he will buckle under the pressure. In this thread in particular, the concern posting is not helpful.

This is the only End game.
Trump resigns and hopefully he takes Pence with him.
Let that Paul Ryan guy run the shyt show. That guy is a fraud too. I need him exposed.