RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You know what, I woke up this morning and realized this guy still didnt release his tax returns. :gucci:.

Then I read this article

Transcript: Federal agents feared leak of Trump tax returns could affect election

Im starting to think he is being protected by someone or some organization:dwillhuh:.
He is, all presidents have big money backers, his are the Mercers, and whatever pay for play foreign leaders. If these investigations start turning up irrefutable evidence against him directly, stuff that will stick, they will be abandon him and work their way on to the next viable power grab. If/when they get him dead to rights, sure shot, I predict he will fall from grace, fast and hard (pause) and try to deal or, if his ego allows him, will resign quietly in the night

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
That is going to be another big batch of corrupt bullshyt that Trump and Kushner is doing that is going to be investigated. Even lazy ass Republican Senator Chuck Grassley wants to look into that shyt.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/chuck-grassley-jared-kushner-visas/
Make no mistake, they will do everything they can to exclude trump from any of this, all the establishment GOP down to the RINOs fukking hate Kushner, and Jews in general, unless they are accountants or representing Israel in an official capacity

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
He is, all presidents have big money backers, his are the Mercers, and whatever pay for play foreign leaders. If these investigations start turning up irrefutable evidence against him directly, stuff that will stick, they will be abandon him and work their way on to the next viable power grab. If/when they get him dead to rights, sure shot, I predict he will fall from grace, fast and hard (pause) and try to deal or, if his ego allows him, will resign quietly in the night
i think it's more simple. law enforcement officers are predominantly right wing republicans and republicans subscribe to the party before country philosophy. they were just fighting for their team. a lot of people on the left ultimately don't understand how the game is played. to these people a republican president being able to swing the balance of the supreme court to the extreme right for decades to come is more important than anything. they play for keeps.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
i think it's more simple. law enforcement officers are predominantly right wing republicans and republicans subscribe to the party before country philosophy. they were just fighting for their team. a lot of people on the left ultimately don't understand how the game is played. to these people a republican president being able to swing the balance of the supreme court to the extreme right for decades to come is more important than anything. they play for keeps.
I think it can be both things, because you are absolutely correct, as well. Law enforcement officials are the real deep state, they truly believe they are the most important people in the country, and the majority of the leaders of law enforcement are very jealous and bitter they are not alphabet boys or decorated soldiers. the morals and values of law enforcement folks are so skewed, they are extra try hards. Look at Sheriff Clarke, does anybody truly believe that he is the right person to actually have sway over at homeland security? You want somebody that is completely morally corrupt working to make the citizens of this country safer? This is why we need Giuliani to either go down by the hands of the justice department, or just die already. Not to say there aren't good officers, because there are, but I put corrupt law enforcement officers on the same level as child molesters, murderers, and rapists. I know my rant is a little ot, but I talk to my wife about this all the time, fukk all these fukking "super cops"

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

its not any difference in mentality , its that the Dems have no issues that can rally them like Repubs have (abortion, religion, guns). only immigration.

weed and lgbt dont come close and racism... doesnt pack a punch. maybe income inequality will pop up eventually.