🚨 Russia is preparing to invade Moldova and laying the ground for an expanded crisis

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Where my 90 Day Fiance heads at? How many of y'all only know Moldova cuz of Andrei???
Mans was always with the shyts.. you can tell the white bytch he married he be ghetto gagging her and she be obedient as fukk. :mjlol:

Her brothers hate dude, he stay invited them for the fade :mjlol:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Does it matter? The are all no-negro time....

I do...but I don't care...let those cave people fight it out. As long as there are none of us over there...fighting Ivan Dragos and Thors...we are good
Any type of exchange hits a nato country and we get dragged in..

Better to make moves to isolate aggression before it gets to that point.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
America always gotta be on some fear mongering shyt....."Oh they gonna INVADE Moldova and what about Ukraine....they gonna drag us into war:damn:"

- Neither Ukraine or Moldova are in NATO
- The war is very unpopular in Russia already and another war might cause a revolution over there.
- If there was proof that Russia would attack a Nato country they would already be at war

Aint no revolution happening in Russia,they are lemmings who do what Putin says...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Does it matter? The are all no-negro time....

I do...but I don't care...let those cave people fight it out. As long as there are none of us over there...fighting Ivan Dragos and Thors...we are good

You really don’t know, do you? :why:

:gucci:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hope you young cats are in shape get ready to get shipped overseas I'm a :flabbynsick: general I'll be cheering from the sidelines.

Best of luck to y'all :lolbron:

Tell em breh....them young kats can call us :flabbynsick: and :old: while we sitting back in the states chilling as these young kats dodging bullets in Europe from comrade Putin's storm troopers.

I rather be :flabbynsick: than dodging Russian soldiers of fortune killers in Euro bombed and depleted war torn slums....:umad:

:lolbron:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh...my great great uncles shed blood:

us-soldiers-making-friends-with-koalas-at-the-adelaide-koala-farm-during-world-war-ii-2CFDTN8.jpg

That doesn't mean I'm joining rank. fukk outta here, it's mating season :francis:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tell em breh....them young kats can call us :flabbynsick: and :old: while we sitting back in the states chilling as these young kats dodging bullets in Europe from comrade Putin's storm troopers.

I rather be :flabbynsick: than dodging Russian soldiers of fortune killers in Euro bombed and depleted war torn slums....:umad:

:lolbron:
R.957e37ae5010defbcf63ea9e40e46dcc

I'm going to be dressed just like this too:obama:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You really don’t know, do you? :why:

:gucci:

You just be posting a bunch of bullshyt.