🚨 Russia is preparing to invade Moldova and laying the ground for an expanded crisis

Daps
Reppin
NULL
By hook or crook.
birdman-helmet
if they're economy completely crumbles, and people are starving, maybe. were still buying uranium and other resources from Russia so I don't see it

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
America always gotta be on some fear mongering shyt....."Oh they gonna INVADE Moldova and what about Ukraine....they gonna drag us into war:damn:"

- Neither Ukraine or Moldova are in NATO
- The war is very unpopular in Russia already and another war might cause a revolution over there.
- If there was proof that Russia would attack a Nato country they would already be at war

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Perhaps I'm missing it, what source says Russia is planning to invade Moldova?

Fomenting unrest and invasion are very different.

Lemme get this straight.

Russia foments terror in east Ukraine. Cucks Belarus to the North. Then tries to pull a coup to Ukraines west and is trying to blockade it from the south.

What the fukk are you talking about??!!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Only ppl wishing to expand any war in Europe are in the White House and weapons manufacturers shareholders. :sas2:
I don’t get this weapons argument.

1. Were spending Pennies to destroy Russia with Europe’s JV squad
  2. Do y’all think weapons are cheap? A single tank is 5-15 million a piece. It adds up. Plus am I supposed to believe you’d support arming Ukraine if it was cheaper?
  3. Do you not think Russia has an arms industry?
  4. So what?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay. and this means the U.S. can crush Russia in a conventional head to head war which is why Russia maintains a nuclear triad with the most advanced missile tech of any nation.

Russia will not be engaging in fighter jet dog fights and ground campaigns against the U.S. None of those stats mean the U.S. can move shyt in the Kremlin

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

Does it matter? The are all no-negro time....
Do you know what the difference between Nordic Vikings and Slavs are?

That’s like comparing Kenyans to Ghanians.

I do...but I don't care...let those cave people fight it out. As long as there are none of us over there...fighting Ivan Dragos and Thors...we are good

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
Lemme get this straight.

Russia foments terror in east Ukraine. Cucks Belarus to the North. Then tries to pull a coup to Ukraines west and is trying to blockade it from the south.

What the fukk are you talking about??!!

I'm talking about your thread title being incorrect. You might believe that Russia is preparing to invade Moldova. You might even be correct.

But that's just your speculation at this point. Again, unless I'm missing a credible source stating otherwise.

Currently, all we know is that Russia is trying to destabilize Moldova. I suspect the Kremlin is trying to dissuade Moldova from getting too close to NATO.

Not saying it can't happen, but I'd be shocked if Russia invaded Moldova in the foreseeable future.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Let's be clear I eieve Putin when be says they will never run out of bullets.

Remember he could force the whole population into a factory ND make bullets and artillery.

They're military may be :trash: but they mos def have the bodies to sustain that :trash: for a little while.