šŸšØ Russia is preparing to invade Moldova and laying the ground for an expanded crisis

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
It's not about caring about cacs, It more about how this could potentially affect us, Chess not checkers.
If russia invades a country that puts them at a strategic advantage to move against us in some way, or take away a resource of ours we gottta take measures to prevent that. doesn't matter if they are a bunch of racist ukrainians or a group of people that loves black folks. Alot of countries out there don't give us any issues, but Russia likes to fukk with us. them having more nations under their control just means they will have more ways to continue fukking with us.

There is no ā€œusā€ here. The United States foreign policy regime does not represent the American people. Russia creates problems for them, not us.

• Dap
Reactions: sza

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
America hyped up Russia same as they doing China currently for the military industrial complex.once USSR failed Russia was done
Strategic ambiguity is a powerful tool, especially to a country who has seen the fastest geopolitical acceleration in recorded history. It can be a little misleading into thinking that you're more powerful than you actually are.

But let me say, China is definitely the threat. I don't think they are as powerful as the US yet and may never be. But they don't have to be to achieve the goals they have stated that they want to do.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
they did the same thing to america. but you let the fakkits that stormed the capitol off

these media companies really think they're doing something

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Russia about to acquire another country this is anti-competitive :damn:

@MeachTheMonster @Fatboi1
If Moldova would have stayed part of Romania, Russia probably would have left them alone because they wouldn't want the bloat. But now a much smaller richer country is too enticing to pass up.