🚨 Russia is preparing to invade Moldova and laying the ground for an expanded crisis

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
These authoritarian governments gotta go seriously. North Korea Russia China Iran Saudi Arabia all starting shyt because they think America is weak. Nobody wants to be living under these types of governments and sooner ot later this shyt will clash.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's not about caring about cacs, It more about how this could potentially affect us, Chess not checkers.
If russia invades a country that puts them at a strategic advantage to move against us in some way, or take away a resource of ours we gottta take measures to prevent that. doesn't matter if they are a bunch of racist ukrainians or a group of people that loves black folks. Alot of countries out there don't give us any issues, but Russia likes to fukk with us. them having more nations under their control just means they will have more ways to continue fukking with us.
Not to mention that a lot African students had no problem in Ukraine it was only when the invasion started did people struggle getting out.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And the plot thickens. Russia is overstepping boundaries and testing the hand. They need to get put into their place. WW3 brehs
This is why it was necessary for the USA to back Ukraine.

Anything we spend now is WAY Cheaper than INVADING EUROPE A THIRD TIME.

Dudes gotta drop that “cac business” meme. This is way more than that. Putin violated and Xi gotta stop gassing this man.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
These authoritarian governments gotta go seriously. North Korea Russia China Iran Saudi Arabia all starting shyt because they think America is weak. Nobody wants to be living under these types of governments and sooner ot later this shyt will clash.
Right. All this “at least they’re not the USA” shyt ain’t cutting it.

I get multipolarity but it’s clear this anti west shyt doesn’t have to mean dikk sucking vile autocrats who kill families iff you smile wrong.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
The really wild thing is, Ukraine could stomp the shyt out of Russia if they had missiles that could travel farther. The US and NATO is just giving obsolete short range shyt to Ukraine because if they give them anything more powerful Russia will undoubtedly escalate because that's the only card they can play.

The Russian military right now is awful. GOD AWFUL...Their internal factions aren't even communicating with each other like the Army, Navy, AF and Marines do because they either don't want to fight, are trying to curry favor with Putin, or they're trying horde what little bullshyt bounty they find and capture.

From all the shyt I've read and watched lately, I wouldn't be surprised if Iran could fukk with Russia. The fact that the presumed 2nd strongest military in the world prior to this SMO couldn't take Ukraine in a few weeks is beyond ridiculous. I don't think people realize how absurd this is and the ONLY card they can play is escalating it and the ONLY card the West can play is just try to bankrupt Russia and hopefully overthrow Putin. There's really no other options here.

So the fact Russia planning a coup in Moldova does not surprise me because it's another front they can attack from that could give them an advantage. They literally CANNOT win doing what they're doing right now. All they do is throw bodies at this.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The really wild thing is, Ukraine could stomp the shyt out of Russia if they had missiles that could travel farther. The US and NATO is just giving obsolete short range shyt to Ukraine because if they give them anything more powerful Russia will undoubtedly escalate because that's the only card they can play.

The Russian military right now is awful. GOD AWFUL...Their internal factions aren't even communicating with each other like the Army, Navy, AF and Marines do because they either don't want to fight, are trying to curry favor with Putin, or they're trying horde what little bullshyt bounty they find and capture.

From all the shyt I've read and watched lately, I wouldn't be surprised if Iran could fukk with Russia. The fact that the presumed 2nd strongest military in the world prior to this SMO couldn't take Ukraine in a few weeks is beyond ridiculous. I don't think people realize how absurd this is and the ONLY card they can play is escalating it and the ONLY card the West can play is just try to bankrupt Russia and hopefully overthrow Putin. There's really no other options here.

So the fact Russia planning a coup in Moldova does not surprise me because it's another front they can attack from that could give them an advantage. They literally CANNOT win doing what they're doing right now. All they do is throw bodies at this.

America hyped up Russia same as they doing China currently for the military industrial complex.once USSR failed Russia was done