Russell Wilson officially stakes his claim: “Baby Future is my son!!”

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Russ could leave her as well. He could have an embarrassing affair or something. Anything can happen and remember Russell divorced his first wife with the quickness after she cheated (allegedly). He has a backbone.

Idk why people make him out to be some gullible simp. He is clearly VERY intelligent. I am sure he is smarter than Ciara - she let community dikk knock her up in her prime.

Look at the bolded bruh....
Read it... Then re-read it.

Now tell me how RW isn't a gullible simp and how he's clearly very intelligent
:stopitslime:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
If thats what he wants to do more power to him. Little future wins in the end thats all that really matters :manny:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Look at the bolded bruh....
Read it... Then re-read it.

Now tell me how RW isn't a gullible simp and how he's clearly very intelligent
:stopitslime:
How does that make HIM gullible? He has a zero tolerance mindset for cheating unlike his wife. Who wins in THAT scenario?

Second, men always ask why a famous man doesn’t just go find some woman who looks as good as a female celebrity but is humble with zero bodies and teaches kindergarten in middle America. Russell Wilson has seen more of this country than most of us ever will just by being a professional athlete. Not to mention his own personal travels. If these unicorns existed they would find them. Also, a good woman isn’t going to leave a good man for a maybe relationship with an athlete.

He is clearly very intelligent because he is rich, very successful, and plays a professional position known for high intellect. Has nothing to do with his choice in women. Men are more than that.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
IN
tenor.gif

How is Future the winner here? :jbhmm:

He abandoned his son and doesn't even know his favorite color or hobby.

Too many brehs aspire to chase clout, swag surf, not take care of they kids, and live like 20 something in their 40s and 50s.