Russell Wilson officially stakes his claim: “Baby Future is my son!!”

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
the one son raised by another man becomes the most successful of all your seeds

damn nikka how you feel¿

Big Fewtch gonna go vampire and try to sink his fangs in him if the kid turns out to be a somebody when he gets older most likely...

try to "build a relationship; make up for lost time"

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
This is always a big issue on this site but irl I know people who have raised other kids as their own, or were raised by a stepparent. And have good relationships with them. Plenty of people do

Online is just the fringe collective hive mind not normal humanity

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Big Fewtch gonna go vampire and try to sink his fangs in him if the kid turns out to be a somebody when he gets older most likely...

try to "build a relationship; make up for lost time"
it's a real life lesson future vs. russ wilson

the shyte we find cool & entertaining is ultimately disposable

the things folks call boring & corny are the things we need to be better

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
future still crying about it and dissing russell on records. i betting none of that energy is there when he sees him irl.
Because Russell would fold him like a cheap chair.

That's what bytches who support Future really hate. It defies their sense of masculinity. They'd all be laughing if Russell was some frail man working 9 to 5 because they'd position it as Future being the better man.

I respect Russell. Raising children is an unrecognised privilege that some people throw away. It's good that the child is growing up in an environment where he feels loved and valued.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
I wonder if Future has a relationship with his other siblings.
"Hey bro can you ask Russ if we can come over"

are-you-serious-spiderman.gif

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The problem with this topic is y'all always thinking about the woman and the kid.
Yea, shts cool for them and will always be cool.
Lil dude got a supportive man around to show him sht and buy him sht.
The woman got a sucka, opposite of the dude she laid with to make the kid, to care about her

But what about the man who step in to raise another nikkaz kid.
What does he get.
He ain't getting sht but more responsibility and maybe the potential for that lil nikka to remind him he ain't his daddy one day.
Or that woman to divorce him and take that bond away that him and the kid built.

If RW was my homie I woulda smacked that nikka in the back of his fckin head if he told me he was dating Ciara.

nikka you know how many beautiful, nonwashed up chix, that haven't been fckin rappers and got kids there is out here.
Smh

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
She was dumb in the first place to let a nikka who already had 5 or 6 kids at the time dive in her swimming pool naked
Ehh they weren’t as dumb to name the kids Future

He and Joie Chavis (Bow wow bm too and another guy some NFL guy) have a child named Hendrix but that name is literally in tribute to a black legend Jimi Hendrix.

At the end of the day Russ and Ciara got three kids plus Baby Future. Honestly Russ is a great person who one day wants to be President. So what he’s an aspirational Black person hard to knock it when his great great grandfather freed himself from slavery then his grandfather was president of Norfolk University then he himself the second black QB to win the Super Bowl. There’s a certain conscious level you have to move as a black man in America and he’s not letting himself get held down in as much bullshyt as people who purposefully crash out

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
The problem with this topic is y'all always thinking about the woman and the kid.
Yea, shts cool for them and will always be cool.
Lil dude got a supportive man around to show him sht and buy him sht.
The woman got a sucka, opposite of the dude she laid with to make the kid, to care about her

But what about the man who step in to raise another nikkaz kid.
What does he get.
He ain't getting sht but more responsibility and maybe the potential for that lil nikka to remind him he ain't his daddy one day.
Or that woman to divorce him and take that bond away that him and the kid built.

If RW was my homie I woulda smacked that nikka in the back of his fckin head if he told me he was dating Ciara.

nikka you know how many beautiful, nonwashed up chix, that haven't been fckin rappers and got kids there is out here.
Smh
Russ could leave her as well. He could have an embarrassing affair or something. Anything can happen and remember Russell divorced his first wife with the quickness after she cheated (allegedly). He has a backbone.

Idk why people make him out to be some gullible simp. He is clearly VERY intelligent. I am sure he is smarter than Ciara - she let community dikk knock her up in her prime.