Russell Wilson and Ciara getting married yall

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Capture_444.png

OFC she said yes what woman would say no :russ::russ::russ: Fewtcha can't compete with this...Let's be real now

Divorce around 2020 :troll:

Fewtcha gotta take his Music money and invest it in Yola and then MAYBE he might be able to compete with New Dehli's finest son.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Capture_444.png

OFC she said yes what woman would say no :russ::russ::russ: Fewtcha can't compete with this...Let's be real now

Divorce around 2020 :troll:

My God NFL players get paid like shyt, above average players in other sports like Chris Davis and DeAndre Jordan each get paid 20M+ per year, while a superstar like Russ doesn't even make that guaranteed :wow:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm still baffled at how these dudes in these times reward broads who make bad decisions. Now this story maybe fake, but what the fukk is he doing dating her in the first place.

Russell Wilson is an NFL star. A "safe negro" according to cacs. Good, clean and wholesome dude that has no kids. WTF isn't trying to get the baddest bytch with NO KIDS? Especially one who got one from an illiterate rapper that may add drama in the future. :what:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still baffled at how these dudes in these times reward broads who make bad decisions. Now this story maybe fake, but what the fukk is he doing dating her in the first place.

Russell Wilson is an NFL star. A "safe negro" according to cacs. Good, clean and wholesome dude that has no kids. WTF isn't trying to get the baddest bytch with NO KIDS? Especially one who got one from an illiterate rapper that may add drama in the future. :what:

We giving extra credit for being a "safe negro" now:scust:?

Future is an accomplished young superstar,who's a legend in his home city,not any difference between him and 90% of all musicians....Russell made a mistake marrying a wack white woman before who was probably a miserable robot....Now he's falling in love with the beautiful sista who probably doesn't bore him to death:wow:....I'd say regardless of what happens Russell upgraded from his last bytch....she might be a legend killer,but that's Ciara nikka,yall act like yall don't remember the Goodies video or Ridin now:childplease:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Yeah because he didn't make a bad decision in marrying a ugly ass cac bytch who was rumored to be cheating. I'm sure Russ never made a bad decision huh. Got damn, do some of you realize how fukking lame you sound? :heh:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yeah because he didn't make a bad decision in marrying a ugly ass cac bytch who was rumored to be cheating. I'm sure Russ never made a bad decision huh. Got damn, do some of you realize how fukking lame you sound? :heh:
Not as lame as a dude that wants to take care of a thot and a doper's child. smh. Or any regular dude for that matter. You go ahead and step up to the plate bruh. :russ: Man I know all the good women out there are like WTF with these celebs :mjlol:

And for Russ situation. Ummm does he have a kid with said cac :jbhmm: Even if he did would he be able to support himself and kid on his own without help? :jbhmm: