Russell Wilson and Ciara getting married yall

calh45

Cal
Daps
Hoes.....be.....winnin.

Nah, she ain't a ho...congrats to them but I still don't buy this relationship. I just don't get it

Don't be encouraging them. You know these cats ain't got no sense in they head when it comes to women. They'll call Ciara a hoe in one thread then be in another thread talking about wifing up some IG chick who just landed from a trip to Dubai

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Welp that's the end of this thread

JordanGetOut.gif

:sas2:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Which coli poster showed up at my friend's bday kick it yesterday? We started discussing this, nikka went the fukk off as soon as it was his turn to talk :russ: started yelling about russell being a simp, ciara being wrong, russell divorced his wife to get with a pregnant woman and step on future's toes (:dahell:), he kept marshawn from getting a new contract, all sorts of angry fukk women/single mother bashing simp hate. shyt was hilarious, it really was like having a coli post read aloud in real life.

You can pm me bro, I know you gotta post here, we was in an apartment in SF...you know who you are :youngsabo:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:snoop: I really don't get this guy. They only been together for a year and it's been filled with mad drama and controversy and he proposed??
it doesnt make sense. i keep saying ...he mustve had a really big thing for her growing up when he was in highschool and she was in the prime of her career.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:snoop: I really don't get this guy. They only been together for a year and it's been filled with mad drama and controversy and he proposed??
What drama and controversy has their relationship had? The memes and emojis folks been firing at them (and future) on social media? Or the twitter rants future went on? :awlnah:

Lol @ acting like they actually had issues, there weren't reports of arguments, no one had a break baby, he never went upside her head, she wasn't seen dipping out, etc. They've had a very healthy relationship in the face of all the corny hate from future stans, Wilson haters, and those who think single mothers don't deserve a happiness with a man who's willing to accept their child.