Russell Wilson and Ciara getting married yall

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
We giving extra credit for being a "safe negro" now:scust:?

Future is an accomplished young superstar,who's a legend in his home city,not any difference between him and 90% of all musicians....Russell made a mistake marrying a wack white woman before who was probably a miserable robot....Now he's falling in love with the beautiful sista who probably doesn't bore him to death:wow:....I'd say regardless of what happens Russell upgraded from his last bytch....she might be a legend killer,but that's Ciara nikka,yall act like yall don't remember the Goodies video or Ridin now:childplease:
No credit for the safe negro. Just putting out all the shyt said about Russ. I just don't understand how you are superstar and you fukk with bytches with drama and kids when you have the power to not to. To each is own, but fukk that shyt. It's like it's the thing to do now. Marry thots instead of just fukking them and sending them on their way.

Future is a star because there is no more rap. It's a beat with saying whatever now. Five years from now or most likely less dude won't even be relevant.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No credit for the safe negro. Just putting out all the shyt said about Russ. I just don't understand how you are superstar and you fukk with bytches with drama and kids when you have the power to not to. To each is own, but fukk that shyt. It's like it's the thing to do now. Marry thots instead of just fukking them and sending them on their way.

Future is a star because there is no more rap. It's a beat with saying whatever now. Five years from now or most likely less dude won't even be relevant.

Your wrong about Future,but you are not alone in that horrible stance....And women without drama and kids can easily become women with drama and kids...At least Ciara can financially take care of herself and should have no problem signing a prenup:sas2:

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't do it,they are in the business and that's probably how this shyt works...it must be how it works because they seem to recycle the same women,so apparently Ciara must come highly recommended as a good catch in some capacity:jbhmm:.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:patrice: Bomani had a good take about this on his show. shyt reeks of a marketing ploy:francis:

shyt was probably plagiarized by an intern:mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Your wrong about Future,but you are not alone in that horrible stance....And women without drama and kids can easily become women with drama and kids...At least Ciara can financially take care of herself and should have no problem signing a prenup:sas2:

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't do it,they are in the business and that's probably how this shyt works...it must be how it works because they seem to recycle the same women,so apparently Ciara must come highly recommended as a good catch in some capacity:jbhmm:.
Highly doubt I'm wrong about Future. Nobody thought Lil Wayne would be:flabbynsick:but here it is. Not even a fan of him either but I'd bet money Future career isn't longer. This trap music is a faze.

Well I'd rather create that atmosphere. At least the kid is mine. Baby daddy drama ain't the lick.

Don't understand that either.fukking the same broads everybody else fukked too. But that's not as bad as marrying them :yeshrug:

Ciara isn't broke like your average thot. But that Russell money can help. I mean the last time she had a hit was when 2006? That money going to dry up. If she want to keep living lavish she needs that star money.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
1447098523-ciara-next-to-a-tree-in-mexico.png
I am marrying Ciara off this pic alone