Rusev not happy in the “Land Of Opportunity”

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I get what you're tryna say but he can still tweet and complain

i mean emma did the say trying to get herself pushed and stating her frustrations before eventually getting released

usos said they were pissed at summer slam because they were on the preshow so they made sure they stole the show

but you right everything all a work nikkas just in characters tweeting shyt that won't lead to nothing for no reason there is no way someone can be dissatisfied just because they make good money all those elite athletes don't love competition and want to strive for the best

no sir ree :troll:

It was funny watch TSC getting worked by the Booker Tom/Corey Graves “beef”

But they have that competitive spirit :skip:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Legit question though, has WWE wasted a more talented dude than Rusev in the last 10 years? Specially for someone that doesn't have "look" problems.

@Riley Escobar we need to give our breh that Cody stimulus package and let him eat worldwide and get them nice checks from different promotions :damn:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
ziusfyx06k1z.gif

:russ:

Dude stayed on some fukkery. Also gave us

edgeooo.gif

and

tumblr_o1ij25YfiN1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg

Spartan

God Of War
Daps
Reppin
Olympus
Clash of Champions was almost 10 weeks ago... where Rusev chants were deafening in the fourway tag. Merch did numbers and sold out too.They had undeniable proof he was crazy over...

So what have they done since then to capitalize on his momentum? They gave fukking Ziggler the US strap... ZIGGLER. But they give nothing to one of the most over dudes in the company.

10 weeks and I think he's had 1 televised W in the ring. How dare he get over by himself..this fukking company.
:martin:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
How many different times has Rusev gotten himself over? And still no respect for him.

at least 4. Rusev somehow got over in that shytty Sheamus foreigner stable too. He was the one bringing it to life jumping around hugging the guys and shyt.

So we have the initial push with Lana.

Then he somehow got over in the "dog ziggler" feud. I mean really. He and Summer both were fantastic.

Then he got over with Barrett in League of Nations.

THEN he was pushed even further down the card and is the most guy over in the company with Aiden English.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I blame the saturation of WWE hiring all the indie darlings (I love Shinsuke and AJ but it's the truth) and constantly pushing Reigns over everything.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
more inept bullshyt from the wwe.
the mania match for cena is actually rusev where rusev goes over cena, to be honest.
why rusev did not jump cena last night to show this issue is beyound me.

especially when on the fly, when rusev day became a chant during cena's promo.

art barr