Rusev not happy in the “Land Of Opportunity”

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He could probably work as a main eventer, but this Rusev Day sh1t being over doesn't mean that much. The crowd likes to chant along with anything goofy, especially nowadays when there's less of it. Remember when Damien Sandow was as over as anybody for imitating Miz' moves? He still wouldn't have drawn a nickel in the main event.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Before that storyline I thought he was a one-dimensional foreign heel who existed to pad Cena's resume and who needed Lana to get himself over, I did not give a shyt about his win streak. Once that love triangle happened we got some classic gifs.
ziusfyx06k1z.gif

GW1bsiF.gif

Q9U1MQs.gif

lrds15.gif

lrds19.gif

Rusev showed the most character I used to think he needed Lana as mouthpiece but this storyline killed Lana. Went from a potential face of the women's division to pandering for we want Lana chants, sounding weak talking about Rusev controlled her despite her looking like the one in charge of the duo and acting like an a$$hole showing up during Rusev's matches with her new boyfriend.
This was when Lana got attacked for the first time...She was so fukking over...Lol. Crowd did not want her to get beat up.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
If they dont like the crowd chanting certain shyt they'll cut you off with the quickness. That 10 shyt was annoying as fukk and look at Dillinger now.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
marks still getting worked :mjlol:

just like idiots saying Reigns was "shooting" on Draw Lesnar on RAW, he knows better than to fukk with the real alpha male of the WWF, he just needs to ask that gun loving Trump supporter Braun who really got those hands

xd7q9cqxc1d01.gif

:kang2:

whats this even mean

what does that even have to do with rusev possibly being unhappy

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
What’s Rusev’s character? Answer this simple question
I get what you're tryna say but he can still tweet and complain

i mean emma did the say trying to get herself pushed and stating her frustrations before eventually getting released

usos said they were pissed at summer slam because they were on the preshow so they made sure they stole the show

but you right everything all a work nikkas just in characters tweeting shyt that won't lead to nothing for no reason there is no way someone can be dissatisfied just because they make good money all those elite athletes don't love competition and want to strive for the best

no sir ree :troll: