Rusev not happy in the “Land Of Opportunity”

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
marks still getting worked :mjlol:

just like idiots saying Reigns was "shooting" on Draw Lesnar on RAW, he knows better than to fukk with the real alpha male of the WWF, he just needs to ask that gun loving Trump supporter Braun who really got those hands

xd7q9cqxc1d01.gif

:kang2:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Rusev is better than everyone on Smackdown not named AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura. No reason for him to not be in the main event picture. I’m so tired of this Sami/KO/Shane/Bryan shyt. Elevate Rusev!!! Give that man a proper WWE Championship run. If Jinder can be champ, there’s ZERO reason Rusev can’t be champ.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Rusev is better than everyone on Smackdown not named AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura. No reason for him to not be in the main event picture. I’m so tired of this Sami/KO/Shane/Bryan shyt. Elevate Rusev!!! Give that man a proper WWE Championship run. If Jinder can be champ, there’s ZERO reason Rusev can’t be champ.

what's Rusev's character?

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Before that storyline I thought he was a one-dimensional foreign heel who existed to pad Cena's resume and who needed Lana to get himself over, I did not give a shyt about his win streak. Once that love triangle happened we got some classic gifs.
ziusfyx06k1z.gif

GW1bsiF.gif

Q9U1MQs.gif

lrds15.gif

lrds19.gif

Rusev showed the most character I used to think he needed Lana as mouthpiece but this storyline killed Lana. Went from a potential face of the women's division to pandering for we want Lana chants, sounding weak talking about Rusev controlled her despite her looking like the one in charge of the duo and acting like an a$$hole showing up during Rusev's matches with her new boyfriend.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Man nobody gives a fukk about the stupid battle royal.

Mojo won it last year :stopitslime:
Everyone knows this but it's a gesture albeit an empty one that they can give him to make him think better things are to come so he'll resign like when Barrett won King Of The Ring.