Rusev needs to sign to AEW...

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Here’s the thing AEW is a wrestling company and the people in charge are pretty much active wrestlers and throughout wrestling history that eventually leads to bad feelings . There Can’t be a 100 champs and everyone can’t win every week :yeshrug: So even fans are eventually gonna complain when someone who they think is deserving isn’t being pushed. I am rooting for companies and talents to be successful but I haven’t heard anything that is new that AEW Is doing

Or they could be creative with their booking the way Lucha Underground is.

There are ways to get everybody over.

Hell, WWE did a good job of it during the "Attitude Era"

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Look the market needs something new.

Y’all gave up on TNA, no one watched ROH like that, LU is more of a seasonal show, we don’t have great access to great Mexican Feds, and NJPW still a long way from translating.

The WWE is wack as fukk but cats seem to be a slave to it

The idea of AEW already making the E make changes, imagine what we’d see once they get rolling

Martha
:russ: Coke boy gives no fukks about aew like that, Vince switched shyt up because of ratings and trying to secure that bag with fox

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:russ: Coke boy gives no fukks about aew like that, Vince switched shyt up because of ratings and trying to secure that bag with fox

Why they sweating and backstage cornering talent who contracts about to run out:lolbron:

Why the pushed the Revival and quickly gave them the belt on a free show when just 3 weeks ago the asked for their release still in they ring gear?:mjlol: Revival ain’t gonna get them ratings up:mjlit:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Here’s the thing AEW is a wrestling company and the people in charge are pretty much active wrestlers and throughout wrestling history that eventually leads to bad feelings . There Can’t be a 100 champs and everyone can’t win every week :yeshrug: So even fans are eventually gonna complain when someone who they think is deserving isn’t being pushed. I am rooting for companies and talents to be successful but I haven’t heard anything that is new that AEW Is doing

One thing I thought was revealing was in an interview with Cody and Nick, they kinda touched on that. Like Nick mentioned even though he’s EP, he wouldn’t book himself to be the world champ. He’s a tag wrestler and he knows that.

I think they have a level of self awareness and they mentioned they’ve seen how shyt was done (good and bad) in other companies and they are definitely trynna keep the best intentions and not abuse shyt

Martha

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
I said it before but Khan is out of his depth. Rusev might as well accept that he's not going to be getting any significant TV time, and collect his checks.

He's probably going to be in an even worse position in WWE if they would even re-sign him.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I said it before but Khan is out of his depth. Rusev might as well accept that he's not going to be getting any significant TV time, and collect his checks.

He's probably going to be in an even worse position in WWE if they would even re-sign him.
Him and Alister black must be incredibly difficult to work with because I’ve seen them less on AEW than on WWE. They should leave

Last edited: