Rusev needs to sign to AEW...

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
In 1998, Rusev would be murdering wrestlers in the ECW Arena and end up becoming Russian Lover Man in WCW:francis:.

On another note, this AEW shyt is getting annoying:beli:. Dudes had one successful show and everybody thinks it's the second coming of WCW. As somebody who seen promotions get shot to the moon and fizzle like a old lady church fart, the promotion is not the endgame to restoring the feeling. They could sign talent out of the ass, yet it's still a wankfest among the Elite.

Bottom line:

Yeah you’ll see it crumble once the owner realizes there no profit from wrestling

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
In 1998, Rusev would be murdering wrestlers in the ECW Arena and end up becoming Russian Lover Man in WCW:francis:.

On another note, this AEW shyt is getting annoying:beli:. Dudes had one successful show and everybody thinks it's the second coming of WCW. As somebody who seen promotions get shot to the moon and fizzle like a old lady church fart, the promotion is not the endgame to restoring the feeling. They could sign talent out of the ass, yet it's still a wankfest among the Elite.

Bottom line:

Yeah you’ll see it crumble once the owner realizes there no profit from wrestling

Look the market needs something new.

Y’all gave up on TNA, no one watched ROH like that, LU is more of a seasonal show, we don’t have great access to great Mexican Feds, and NJPW still a long way from translating.

The WWE is wack as fukk but cats seem to be a slave to it

The idea of AEW already making the E make changes, imagine what we’d see once they get rolling

Martha

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
if i'm a wrestler aint no way im signing to aew until theyre at least a year off the ground on television

giphy.gif

At least when Vince Jr was eating at the territories, wrestlers knew what they were getting into due to the fact that Vince Sr held down the promotion. Wrestling fans scare the hell out of me because most of them are obtuse to reality. It's like rep from a local electronic store trying to get a associate from Best Buy to work with them because they had a successful month of Apple product sales. Yet, the store is family owned and are weird about outsiders working for them. Why would you fukk up your bag going from one promotion that treats you like a average worker, to another company that could treat you like shyt:beli:. There's millions of promotions out here that will welcome a mass exodus. If I was a struggling WWE wrestler that wants to jump ship, I would way my options in the indie scene. At least I can make a killing depending on how much work I put in.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Look the market needs something new.

Y’all gave up on TNA, no one watched ROH like that, LU is more of a seasonal show, we don’t have great access to great Mexican Feds, and NJPW still a long way from translating.

The WWE is wack as fukk but cats seem to be a slave to it

The idea of AEW already making the E make changes, imagine what we’d see once they get rolling

Martha

:ld:I still watch TNA from time to time, but they really dropped the ball on the iron hot Slammiversary payoff. Hell, MLW is making moves, I mean silent moves:lupe:. I would worry about that promotion if I was Vince compared to AEW. Mark my words, they fitting to get a HUGE deal beyond the Bein deal that WWE is going to look over due to the pressure of AEW. Trust, it's going to get ugly for the E as time progress and talent realize that a bag without purpose is just a bag.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

At least when Vince Jr was eating at the territories, wrestlers knew what they were getting into due to the fact that Vince Sr held down the promotion. Wrestling fans scare the hell out of me because most of them are obtuse to reality. It's like rep from a local electronic store trying to get a associate from Best Buy to work with them because they had a successful month of Apple product sales. Yet, the store is family owned and are weird about outsiders working for them. Why would you fukk up your bag going from one promotion that treats you like a average worker, to another company that could treat you like shyt:beli:. There's millions of promotions out here that will welcome a mass exodus. If I was a struggling WWE wrestler that wants to jump ship, I would way my options in the indie scene. At least I can make a killing depending on how much work I put in.

I’m sure those directly in contact with AEW knows more than what the are telling us right now though.

It’s kinda easy to dismiss or claim what we would do when we don’t have all the details

Martha

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The level.of excitement around AEW is premature. Whether any of this matters or not depends entirely on their TV deal. There are plenty of alternatives to WWE, but absilabsol none of them have the instant accessibility of just being on TV that they do.

As much as I dislike WWE, they benefit from only asking you to pay up when it comes time to watch a PPV. Nearly every other promotion either requires you to pay for a streaming service just to keep up, or have a TV deal landing them in channels most people don't get.

If they get a solid TV deal on a channel with wide availability that gives them some room to flounder for a little bit before they pick up, then this might be a REAL competitor to WWE. As for now, they're just an alternative.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Nah normally I’d agree but there’s no reason he shouldn’t be champ by now

He should def go to AEW , ill still never watch it tho
The coli favorite quote: such and so should be champ and he is being held back.
List of more deserving champs.
Kofi
Jason Jordan
Finn
Lashley
Samoa Joe

All deserve a run more than Rusev.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
No hate at all and all power to AEW. I hope it blows up, but all this call for everyone to join this company before they've ever cut a check is not the wave.

Let them get off the ground and see what the checks and shows are like. If it really pops sustainably like that, you can easily get over by showing up later as a new face, especially as one with WWE exposure.

Makai Club

Makin' moves, makin' thousand dollar moves
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats so great about him?

dude never wowed me.

hes over like rover in the wwe universe tho.

yea, but would that translate into other promotions??

what works in the WWE doesn't automatically work elsewhere.

I do agree with this.

I think he could gel with the never-openweight dudes.

not trying to see him in AEW tho.
If you watched any of the Wrestlemania Weekend shows from last year, the most common chant going around the indie crowds was “Rusev Day” once the news broke out that he initially asked for his release. He would do fine elsewhere. Don’t get things twisted just cause you don’t see the appeal in him.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
But I think it’s hard to be good when you work for a company that blatantly holds you back/down or has the mindset of “don’t outshine the higher card guys, you can’t do that”

Na if he’s creative (which apparently he is) he would thrive in other places.

There’s too much constriction and upper management manipulation in the WWE

Martha

im moreso questioning his value in another company.

i don't think hes a good worker.

i think he can gel with good workers tho.

If you watched any of the Wrestlemania Weekend shows from last year, the most common chant going around the indie crowds was “Rusev Day” once the news broke out that he initially asked for his release. He would do fine elsewhere. Don’t get things twisted just cause you don’t see the appeal in him.

:ehh:

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m sure those directly in contact with AEW knows more than what the are telling us right now though.

It’s kinda easy to dismiss or claim what we would do when we don’t have all the details

Martha
Here’s the thing AEW is a wrestling company and the people in charge are pretty much active wrestlers and throughout wrestling history that eventually leads to bad feelings . There Can’t be a 100 champs and everyone can’t win every week :yeshrug: So even fans are eventually gonna complain when someone who they think is deserving isn’t being pushed. I am rooting for companies and talents to be successful but I haven’t heard anything that is new that AEW Is doing