Rusev needs to sign to AEW...

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rusev and Lana were the most recent guests on Lilian Garcia’s Chasing Glorypodcast, where the Bulgarian Brute opened up about some frustrations he’s had with the WWE over the past few years, including the company’s decision to split up the Rusev Day team with him and Aiden English. They had different visions. Management had different visions and we fought and fought. If it ain’t broke, there’s nothing to fix. I keep going back to last WrestleMania because I just watched WWE 24 and the whole weekend, the whole month, was all about Rusev Day, and people singing. Top selling merch and everything. On whether or not they’ll reunite Rusev and English. We’re way past that now. He’s an announcer at 205 Live now. I am whatever we are and we’ve got to move on. I told her a few months ago that nobody cares about it. We need to do something else. She said, ‘No, no, no,’ but we need to move on. Rusev would go on, discussing ways he would try and pitch ideas and continue to get denied by WWE. I do want to look my best. I do want to be at my best. I want to be WWE Champion. I want to be on top. I don’t want to be forgotten, but that’s what irks me. I do all these things and nothing changes and that’s where the frustration comes, ‘What am I supposed to do?’ I cut my hair, I did that. That wasn’t a good decision [laughter]. I got a few phone calls about it. No, [they did not like it]. I’m just trying something to catch Vince’s eye. We go to pitch, to talk. It never comes to anything….it was last year before WrestleMania when the whole Rusev Day thing started. I thought it was my time and I keep pushing for it to be my time. I keep talking to everybody, but nobody wants to do anything. It’s very frustrating, but still, as frustrating as it is, ‘Let’s go to the gym. Let’s get better. Let’s do whatever we can. Let’s get this meal plan or let’s get a trainer. Let’s try freaking cross fit.’ Holy crap cross fit! It’s terrible, but I’m doing that now. Anything so that I can look better. I don’t know what’s holding me back, to be honest. I really don’t.

:picard:

Got these wrestlers out here sounding like someone who got their hopes up after somebody flirted with them a couple times after having worked with them for a year or two.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I feel real bad for Rusev. You would think he would be everything Vince wants in a male wrestler. I feel like Vince hates the fact that Rusev fukking Lana whenever he wants. :mjcry:

Come to AEW Rusev :mjlit:
That’s absolutely why he has gotten buried so many times. The entire reason for the awful angle with Ziggler and summer Rae in 2015 was that Vince hoped Lana would dump him. Then he got squashed a few times by Roman after he posted the picture of the ring he gave Lana.

Rusev i think was only here cuz cena needed an opponent
Cena won

Thats it

Like wade barett

:mjlol:
I told my friends the exact moment he arrived he was basically gonna be umaga 2.0 in the sense that the only plan for him is be unbeaten so cena could end his streak and that they’d have nothing whatsoever for him afterwards. I hate being right on this shyt :francis:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
tumblr_mzgoipcTYB1rpr5lvo1_400.gif

shyt's like your actual job, right.

You go in, you're happy you got the job. They're giving you this pitch about how they're happy to have someone like you on the team, pay scale, promotion potential, shyt is NZT.

But you look around, there's cat's that's been there for years and years. Fellow employees love them, customers or whatever love them, management calls them when there's a problem, they're the pinch hitters.

But they're still entry level.

Meanwhile, management is full of ownership's family and chicks you know off the street for giving handjobs with those yellow rubber gloves on.

You: :patrice:

This post
Best-Cry-Ever.gif

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
He would be a perfect fit in any company that recognizes the man's talent.

whats so great about him?

dude never wowed me.

hes over like rover in the wwe universe tho.

Rusev and Aiden were one of the most over acts on the roster from early-to-mid 2018 and now they're stuck in limbo. Both should consider getting out.

yea, but would that translate into other promotions??

what works in the WWE doesn't automatically work elsewhere.

He would be a perfect fit in Japan :mjcry:

I do agree with this.

I think he could gel with the never-openweight dudes.

not trying to see him in AEW tho.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
whats so great about him?

dude never wowed me.

hes over like rover in the wwe universe tho.

yea, but would that translate into other promotions??

what works in the WWE doesn't automatically work elsewhere.

I do agree with this.

I think he could gel with the never-openweight dudes.

not trying to see him in AEW tho.

But I think it’s hard to be good when you work for a company that blatantly holds you back/down or has the mindset of “don’t outshine the higher card guys, you can’t do that”

Na if he’s creative (which apparently he is) he would thrive in other places.

There’s too much constriction and upper management manipulation in the WWE

Martha

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
In 1998, Rusev would be murdering wrestlers in the ECW Arena and end up becoming Russian Lover Man in WCW:francis:.

On another note, this AEW shyt is getting annoying:beli:. Dudes had one successful show and everybody thinks it's the second coming of WCW. As somebody who seen promotions get shot to the moon and fizzle like a old lady church fart, the promotion is not the endgame to restoring the feeling. They could sign talent out of the ass, yet it's still a wankfest among the Elite.

Bottom line: