Rusev needs to sign to AEW...

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
Rusev and Lana were the most recent guests on Lilian Garcia’s Chasing Glorypodcast, where the Bulgarian Brute opened up about some frustrations he’s had with the WWE over the past few years, including the company’s decision to split up the Rusev Day team with him and Aiden English. They had different visions. Management had different visions and we fought and fought. If it ain’t broke, there’s nothing to fix. I keep going back to last WrestleMania because I just watched WWE 24 and the whole weekend, the whole month, was all about Rusev Day, and people singing. Top selling merch and everything. On whether or not they’ll reunite Rusev and English. We’re way past that now. He’s an announcer at 205 Live now. I am whatever we are and we’ve got to move on. I told her a few months ago that nobody cares about it. We need to do something else. She said, ‘No, no, no,’ but we need to move on. Rusev would go on, discussing ways he would try and pitch ideas and continue to get denied by WWE. I do want to look my best. I do want to be at my best. I want to be WWE Champion. I want to be on top. I don’t want to be forgotten, but that’s what irks me. I do all these things and nothing changes and that’s where the frustration comes, ‘What am I supposed to do?’ I cut my hair, I did that. That wasn’t a good decision [laughter]. I got a few phone calls about it. No, [they did not like it]. I’m just trying something to catch Vince’s eye. We go to pitch, to talk. It never comes to anything….it was last year before WrestleMania when the whole Rusev Day thing started. I thought it was my time and I keep pushing for it to be my time. I keep talking to everybody, but nobody wants to do anything. It’s very frustrating, but still, as frustrating as it is, ‘Let’s go to the gym. Let’s get better. Let’s do whatever we can. Let’s get this meal plan or let’s get a trainer. Let’s try freaking cross fit.’ Holy crap cross fit! It’s terrible, but I’m doing that now. Anything so that I can look better. I don’t know what’s holding me back, to be honest. I really don’t.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
tumblr_mzgoipcTYB1rpr5lvo1_400.gif

shyt's like your actual job, right.

You go in, you're happy you got the job. They're giving you this pitch about how they're happy to have someone like you on the team, pay scale, promotion potential, shyt is NZT.

But you look around, there's cat's that's been there for years and years. Fellow employees love them, customers or whatever love them, management calls them when there's a problem, they're the pinch hitters.

But they're still entry level.

Meanwhile, management is full of ownership's family and chicks you know off the street for giving handjobs with those yellow rubber gloves on.

You: :patrice:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Another example of how Cokeboy’s brass ring speech is bullshyt
No different than nipple h telling the roster not to wait on creative to give them stuff to work with and to get themselves over only to bury everyone who did just that. This company doesn’t want anyone to connect with the audience. He should’ve asked for his release 3-4 years ago when Vince and Dunn were throwing him in the incenarator and then booking love triangle angles in hopes of getting Lana to dump him so they could go after her. It must be the worst workplace experience imaginable to work for this company.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Why does he keep thinking it’s his look? Cokeboy might be a size queen, but many others have made it big without looking like prime Arnold.

Mark for himself.

This is far from that. :what:

Dude just wants a top spot. Doesn’t everyone want a bigger check? Do you wanna be another cog in the wheel? Name value increases popularity, recognition, etc. :comeon:

At the end of the day everyone is a mark for themselves, to a certain degree.