Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
By the way what does this mean for Solomon Thomas? Does Kinlaw play inside? If he does trade Sol ASAP. @yseJ
we rotated the DL heavily with Korucek and it paid huge dividends down the road. the downside of that is that once teams went no-huddle on us (just like chiefs in the SB), we couldnt sub and people were getting gassed. I think jones is a 2-down player only and sol will be sub packages

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I wanted Jeudy or Lamb but this guy being compared to Richard Seymour has me liking this pick so far. I gotta watch tape on him but so far it doesn't seem too bad of a pick
hes almost as versatile as buck, his build is nearly identical, a little bit less skills but crazy high motor just like buck. I think the biggest question mark there is his health

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
if he stays healthy I near guarantee he will beast. unlike sol thomas who was more of a run stuffer this guy plays violent as fukk. prolly the cause of his injuries tbh.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
this is a deep ass WR draft. theres only two elite DTs and Brown went really high. I really like Kinlaw on film. We win with defense and running the ball :manny: thats a good formula.

I don't disagree with this but we gotta make sure that the WR we pick can catch passes because if we are in the same position we were before the Sanders pick then we will struggle offensively against above average teams.

we rotated the DL heavily with Korucek and it paid huge dividends down the road. the downside of that is that once teams went no-huddle on us (just like chiefs in the SB), we couldnt sub and people were getting gassed. I think jones is a 2-down player only and sol will be sub packages

So yeah, just trade Sol then. Pretty sure Kokureck can get another player to step in an contribute in sub packages while we can still get SOMETHING out of the bust that was Sol :manny:

Last edited: