Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I see a lot of dt’s as a bad sign, u don’t need that many in a pass friendly league
I think its for the future.
Kinlaw is more of a project than many thought. DJ Jones is a UFA after this season. Sol even if he has a good year is leaving for sure.
So not giving up Street or Givens is a big deal for them in the middle, while also bringing Kinlaw up to speed

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Kinlaw is more of a project than many thought. DJ Jones is a UFA after this season. Sol even if he has a good year is leaving for sure.
So not giving up Street or Givens is a big deal for them in the middle, while also bringing Kinlaw up to speed
@Bryan Danielson Remember This is Defo replacement

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like kinlaw is a bust and their protecting themselves. That’s a real bad sign from a first rounder, should of kept buck.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait... I'm confused so did all the new deals go in to effect then? Like more 18 game season too?

I like be barely paying attention until shyt happens and I forgot with everything going on in the world
I think it’s a 17 game season now. Without the preseason I’ve totally ghosted out

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Sounds like kinlaw is a bust and their protecting themselves. That’s a real bad sign from a first rounder, should of kept buck.
The reports from camp is that he has one move which is bull rush and can't just overpower all the time like he did in college. He needs to develop some moves. I'm a bit more worried now, but still not ready to call him a bust or anything. At these camp practices you can't see motor either.

With that said, compared to how Broncos are raving about Jeudy does make me feel uneasy. We probably would go with Lamb over Jeudy anyway because he fits the offense more.

The good news is that Aiyuk looked fast and was killing it. But if Kinlaw is mostly a run defender and can't pass rush, he was picked too high. We'll see.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reports from camp is that he has one move which is bull rush and can't just overpower all the time like he did in college. He needs to develop some moves. I'm a bit more worried now, but still not ready to call him a bust or anything. At these camp practices you can't see motor either.

With that said, compared to how Broncos are raving about Jeudy does make me feel uneasy. We probably would go with Lamb over Jeudy anyway because he fits the offense more.

The good news is that Aiyuk looked fast and was killing it. But if Kinlaw is mostly a run defender and can't pass rush, he was picked too high. We'll see.

As long as he’s dominating the run they can be patient on his pass rush. Losing buck hurts everybody else on passing downs cause he always got doubled, I hope bosa is ready to get doubled this year unless armstead and Thomas show up inside

all wrs look good in practice, hopefully he’s a Deebo clone. I can see Shanahan running a lot of wr screens and reverses this year

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Kinlaw is more of a project than many thought.

giphy.gif