Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Man this makes me happy and sad at the same time.

For all the people that shytted on him.

Like most QB get better over time in a solid system and foundation with personnel that vibes with them.

Now imagine if Kaep got the same patience and care as everyone of these other QBs that’s been doing it for a decade or so

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

Like most QB get better over time in a solid system and foundation with personnel that vibes with them.

Now imagine if Kaep got the same patience and care as everyone of these other QBs that’s been doing it for a decade or so

You've been quiet lately

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You've been quiet lately

Calm before the storm.....

I’m feeling like a movie villain shaving my head with a razor listening to Phil Collins and dancing in mirror....

In the next room on the slaughter table waiting to be carved is a ram, a cardinal, and a seahawk

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

either he’s playing great or the interior line looks like sh!t again

Interior OL is the biggest weakness on the team :manny:

At the same time now that DeFo’s gone, Solly’s gonna be playing mostly on the interior. His best position was always DT but he was never gonna play there over DeFo or Armstead. I can see this being his best year but the bar ain’t that high :pachaha:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

either he’s playing great or the interior line looks like sh!t again

I think due to the injuries they weren't betting on making Brunskill the starting center (he needs to work on his snaps). I think thay threw things off. I think we might need to bring in Larry Warford guard depth is concerning

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy

That lazer off the hop Kaep threw at 1:25 is one of the sickest td completions I've ever seen. Kaep should still be in the league right now, he was legit.