Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I doubt. I don't like Kyle's nepotism. Lucky it seems like it's just players from ATL and the ones he really likes that are still there we have no chance of getting.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@jwonder I respect and salute how you roll with me with the shyts and fukkery on these other NFL team stan niccas:russ:

Especially the other loser NFC West niccas.

We be rolling up on them like

:salute:

I got love for y’all other Niner brehs but many of y’all need to get on code:ufdup:.

Like giving Russ too much respect...... it’s been fukk Russ since he ate turkey on our 50 yard line:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Only reason I give Sherman a pass cuz he redeemed himself. Not just he on the squad.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I doubt. I don't like Kyle's nepotism. Lucky it seems like it's just players from ATL and the ones he really likes that are still there we have no chance of getting.

No chance Coleman’s getting cut

I actually think he gets a bad rap from fans. His 4 yards per carry average isn’t great but no RB in the league saw more stacked boxes than he did. I saw a stat that said he ran against 8+ in the box more than 40% of the time. We can all agree that Mostert’s the more efficient RB, but his efficiency would take a hit if he saw as many stacked boxes as Coleman did

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE

I actually think he gets a bad rap from fans. His 4 yards per carry average isn’t great but no RB in the league saw more stacked boxes than he did. I saw a stat that said he ran against 8+ in the box more than 40% of the time. We can all agree that Mostert’s the more efficient RB, but his efficiency would take a hit if he saw as many stacked boxes as Coleman did
:mjtf:

4 yards per carry is fukkin SPECTACULAR. We get spoiled by Kyle's system that allows running backs to rack up large chunks of yards, but an NFL running back averaging 4 ypc is great.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

What you said does not justify him getting 4.8 million. He's a mediocre backup RB. shyt I think Wilson Jr would be way more productive than him. He's also in the most RB friendly scheme in the NFL to help with the stacked boxes.

Defenses stacked the box against Mostert too. You would always Tevin start like two series and then you didn't see him again when Mostert started balling. Offense lagged when bum ass Coleman was in. I remember watching and everybody just saying just start Mostert, why waste time with Coleman as the season went on.

49ers doing Mostert dirty. You the starter and the reason why you can open up the passing game, but you get paid less than your bum teammate because the coach likes you. I really hope Kyle really isn't the type of coach to keep guys because he likes them, because you can't win multiple rings doing that. He really wanted bum ass Kirk Cousins. Niners would never reach the Super Bowl with him. His evaluation on talent can be shaky at times.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
If they wanted to cut Coleman, they wouldve in April before his cap hit became guaranteed. Hes not getting cut unless it's a semantics ploy to tell Mostert hes now the highest paid back on the roster :pachaha:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjtf:

4 yards per carry is fukkin SPECTACULAR. We get spoiled by Kyle's system that allows running backs to rack up large chunks of yards, but an NFL running back averaging 4 ypc is great.

Coleman’s 4 ypc isn’t great when compared to Breida and Mostert both getting 5+ ypc but it’s still very good

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you said does not justify him getting 4.8 million. He's a mediocre backup RB. shyt I think Wilson Jr would be way more productive than him. He's also in the most RB friendly scheme in the NFL to help with the stacked boxes.

Defenses stacked the box against Mostert too. You would always Tevin start like two series and then you didn't see him again when Mostert started balling. Offense lagged when bum ass Coleman was in. I remember watching and everybody just saying just start Mostert, why waste time with Coleman as the season went on.

49ers doing Mostert dirty. You the starter and the reason why you can open up the passing game, but you get paid less than your bum teammate because the coach likes you. I really hope Kyle really isn't the type of coach to keep guys because he likes them, because you can't win multiple rings doing that. He really wanted bum ass Kirk Cousins. Niners would never reach the Super Bowl with him. His evaluation on talent can be shaky at times.

At the time we signed him, we were 4-12 with a ton of cap space. We had to overpay to get him here. It’s free agency :manny:

It was a good pickup tho, especially since McKinnon still wasn’t healthy. Coleman battled thru a few injuries last year but he was solid for the most part. It’s like people forgot about his big playoff game against the Vikings

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
At the time we signed him, we were 4-12 with a ton of cap space. We had to overpay to get him here. It’s free agency :manny:

It was a good pickup tho, especially since McKinnon still wasn’t healthy. Coleman battled thru a few injuries last year but he was solid for the most part. It’s like people forgot about his big playoff game against the Vikings
That was then. This is now. :yeshrug:

Coleman is trash. Reminds me of Derek Loville. :scust: