Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Don't blame him. 49ers are fukking up majorly. Pay that man. fukk Kittle and especially Coleman. Mostert is a game changer with his runs. How the fukk you keep Coleman at 4.8 million? :gucci: He should have been cut and at least a 3 million dollar raise should be given to the man that was a powerhouse in getting them to the SuperBowl.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How could I forget this injury prone b*stard. Him and Coleman should be gone.

Shiiiiiiiiidddddd!

Not if Mostart really Trynna leave:russ:

We got like 24 RBs on this roster. Hell we signed a rookie that many are saying is a steal.:lolbron:

@feelosofer :unimpressed:

You late on your report:ufdup:

But Na breh..... McKinnon good:bryan: for now:mjpls:

khross415

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: bruh aint got no leverage , they aint handing out money to Kittle they dam sure aint for someone who was on 8 different teams already and had his break out year at the age of 28. I can see him not feeling how much he making in comparison to Coleman though but again you mainly played ST and now you broke out. Dont see a team offering a high enough pick and i dont see the 9ers budging

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Niners have a 100 rbs. Wouldn't stop them from washing the bum Seahawks this year at least.
I think mostert is your best talent looking at what he did last half the season. McKinnon and Coleman are washed. Though the run game will still be effective w shanny

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Fixed. You cacs can never give the black man credit can you? :pacspit:
:russ:
I just want the black man (mostert) to get the contract he deserves:shaq: if McCaffrey can get paid so should he:ehh:

You.right tho, shanny hates running the ball we've seen it in 2 super bowls

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
McKinnon is the one Shanny envisioned in his offense anyway, so I can see the hesitation to give Mostert money. If everything goes according to plan, McKinnon will be handling the bulk of the backfield.