Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I get it, Mostert wants money knowing that RB's career can be short as fukk and he just came off a great season. And you know Paraag ain't giving breh a dime that doesn't rely heavily on incentives.

But RB probably the most replaceable position in football, even more in Kyle's scheme so good luck finding a trade that makes sense:manny:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Raheem Mostert but is a team willing to give up a draft pick (4th at minimum) and a pay a 28 year old running back?

A 2-down RB at that

Mostert will be forever good in my book after that legendary NFC title game and I hope breh gets his money but he’s clearly fighting an uphill battle. One I don’t think he’s gonna win

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
I get it, Mostert wants money knowing that RB's career can be short as fukk and he just came off a great season. And you know Paraag ain't giving breh a dime that doesn't rely heavily on incentives.

But RB probably the most replaceable position in football, even more in Kyle's scheme so good luck finding a trade that makes sense:manny:
He’s gotta know he’s low on the totem pole for a payday with Kittle and others coming up on contract years

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Just release Coleman

:manny:

True, Kyle loves him though so that ain't happening :dame: :francis:

And still Coleman is a good example why Mostert has so little leverage in this situation. As average as Coleman was all season, he still beasted on a playoff game and washed the Vikings.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He’s gotta know he’s low on the totem pole for a payday with Kittle and others coming up on contract years

I guess he figured we'd be more willing to give him money given how well he played last season. Who knows how cheap we are being with dude during this current negotiation :pachaha: but he has little to no leverage with us so it makes sense he'd try to get more money elsewhere.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Saw the mostert news so I figured I would pop over to the coli and check the pulse of niner nation :salute:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
True, Kyle loves him though so that ain't happening :dame: :francis:

And still Coleman is a good example why Mostert has so little leverage in this situation. As average as Coleman was all season, he still beasted on a playoff game and washed the Vikings.

I mean there was a period between Breida and Mostart where Coleman was holding it down in the season. He did more than just that one game

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
tenor.gif